Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College Football Players Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three members of the Pikeville College football team were arrested Wednesday, charged with allegedly using another student’s credit card to make nearly $1,000 in charges without permission.

According to court documents, Pikeville Police Officer Scotty Hamilton arrested Christian R. Simmons, 19, Dajuan Kelly, 18, and Frankie R. Young, 18, all of Cincinnati, Ohio, on a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized use of a bank or debit card.
Not good...
I wonder if it was a prank or if it was done cold-heartedly.
I mean it's illegal either way and needs to be taken care of.
I was just wondering.
Does this actually surprise anyone?

Pikeville College football players always get into trouble with the law.
Did anyone hear about the Pikeville football team and the lady in a player's dormroom last year?
A couple years ago they made the local news for having a sex offender from Florida on the team.
I don't really keep up with Pikeville football much but, I take that they have a bad reputation for getting in trouble with the law?
Come on not all of theme
GRIFFIN Wrote:Come on not all of theme

No but a few rotten apples can spoil the whole barrel when it comes to the reputation of a sports program. I'm not saying this has happen to Pikeville, but it could.