Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. @ McCreary Central 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is on a Thursday night. who wins.
Does any one know why this game is on a thursday
I seem to remember this game being on Thursday a few times. Did they just decide to do it that way this time?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Does any one know why this game is on a thursday

McCreary wanted the game rescheduled since they had Friday off for the fall break is what I heard. Two years ago they wanted it rescheduled for Thursday night because of some maintenance issues with the power company needing to shut off all power to the school on Friday to work on their grid there.
papagrit Wrote:McCreary wanted the game rescheduled since they had Friday off for the fall break is what I heard. Two years ago they wanted it rescheduled for Thursday night because of some maintenance issues with the power company needing to shut off all power to the school on Friday to work on their grid there.

Thanks. I knew that the game had been played on a Thursday before. That means that I could travel down to McCreary County to see Rockcastle, then head to Somerset on Friday to watch the S.W vs. Pulaski County game. :Clap:
Easy pick, Rockcastle wins big!!
Rockcastle by 3 TDs
Rock by A LOT.
LWC Wrote:Thanks. I knew that the game had been played on a Thursday before. That means that I could travel down to McCreary County to see Rockcastle, then head to Somerset on Friday to watch the S.W vs. Pulaski County game. :Clap:

NP...I think that I might travel to Barbourville and watch the Panthers play Southern Friday Night with my kids as well since they won't be playing if the coaches let them have Friday evening off. The Pulaski and SW game might be more entertaining though.
papagrit Wrote:NP...I think that I might travel to Barbourville and watch the Panthers play Southern Friday Night with my kids as well since they won't be playing if the coaches let them have Friday evening off. The Pulaski and SW game might be more entertaining though.

My mistake, :eyeroll:I looked at the KHSAA website for Knox Central and their next game was Southern, which is the next week. KC is off this week and they don't have an OPEN date on that KHSAA schedule. Southern is playing Bell and I don't think I feel like traveling that far until the playoffs. Maybe we'll go catch Berea or Garrard playing...or possibly the Pulaski/SW game.
Rockcastle should have fun with this one!

Rockcastle Co. - 63

McCreary Central - 7
Rockastle Co. 42-0.
Rock big.
Rock 44-6
Rock 35 to zip.
Rock Rolls

63-7
Rock by 14.
Rock 47 MC 0
McCreary has been just horrible without Watts and Roark. I'll think the Rockets will take out the frustration of a tough season on the Raiders. Give me Rock 55-6.
Rock as by many as you want.
rock 32-7
Rock by as a many as they want to make it.
McCreary will be luck to score, but I believe they have a better future upcoming.:igiveup: