Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 40 Magoffin County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game for the pirates
Way to go Powell and Coach Burchett Big Grin
Congrats PC
congrats to PC
Coach Burchett has PC heading in the right direction. Congrats.
WOW, the Pirates really impressed me with this Dominating win playing at Magoffin County!

Congrats Powell!!
Good Job Pirates. Keep working boys. Get ready to host the Bobcats.
Nice game Pirates. Made the trip enjoyable. Now prove all those doubters wrong next week.
Opponents collective record is 12-30.
neverwas Wrote:Nice game Pirates. Made the trip enjoyable. Now prove all those doubters wrong next week.
Yeah right.
Tica Wrote:Opponents collective record is 12-30.

Well our record is 4-4 but 4 losses to QUALITY teams and wins over pretty GOOD teams too.
Good luck to you though.
Tica Wrote:Opponents collective record is 12-30.
We ain't worried about this junk. Win the games your supposed to win. Keep it up Pirates. Even with this schedule, they only thought you would win 2 or 3 games. TongueirateSho
Congrats Powell Co.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Well our record is 4-4 but 4 losses to QUALITY teams and wins over pretty GOOD teams too.
Here are Breathitt County's 4 losses:

@Perry Co. Central (6-1) with their loss coming to Clay Co.(6-1)
Lexington Christian (5-2)
Johnson Central (5-2) with their 2 loses to Boyle Co.(7-0) and Bell Co.(7-0).
Hazard (7-0)
Just the fact that folks are tryiing to devalue your wins says a lot Powell Pirate. You're now good enough for people to talk bad about. proud of you and your team Tony Burchett. Keep fighting guys and believe!!
Not surprised. Magoffin was a little overrated as a result of a very weak schedule so far. Powell is much improved this year..
Congrats to Coach Burchett and crew...give me two times "ye ye ye!"
Congrats to the Powell county pirates. I thought this would be a close game but Powell handled them. Magoffin is not bad at all, very convincing win for the pirates.
The score doesn't reflect the talent of Magoffin County. I was at this game, and the one thing that lost the game for the Hornets was turnover! Three times they turned the ball over in the redzone, 1 INT, and 2 fumbles. And then one more INT on a cruicial drive! I think some people was expecting a repeat of lastyear, but Powell showed up with more intensity, and truly wanted to win more! Let's just hope them boys over at Magoffin can shake it off, and come out Friday fired up and pull off the upset over Estill!
Good win. makes like the second winning season ever in powell county. being a former player for powell, seeing them win makes me feel real good. once a pirate always a pirate keep up the wins guys. you will go far.