Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co 45 Estill Co 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
great game in jackson.
Wow, I never expected this score
congrats to Breahitt
Gratss BC
Great Game! Didnt think that the Bobcats was going to pull it off! But way to go!
Well I expected the Bobcats to win but not in the close of a game! My hats off to the Engineers for making it such a good game and actually looking like they were going to win it! Good game Estill, keeps your heads up!!

Congrats on the hard fought win Bobcats!
Wow sounded like a great game.
I bet strickout king is sick tonight he missed this game he is out of state this weekend.
Estill Co. 7 7 7 21 42

Breathitt Co. 14 6 12 13 45

Scoring summary:
B--Richard Trent 36 run (kick failed); E--Cade Berryman 1 run (Berryman kick); B--Will Collins 27 run (Trent run); B--Trent 15 run (kick failed); E--Randy Davidson 5 run (Berryman kick); B--Collins 18 run (run failed); E--Randy Davidson 3 run (Berryman kick); B--Trent 35 run (pass failed); E--Berryman 10 run (Berryman run); E--Davidson 9 run (run failed); B--Trent 32 run (kick failed); E--Berryman 42 fumble return (kick failed); B--Trent 4 run (Tyler Little kick).
Records: Breathitt Co. 4-4, Estill Co. 2-4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11pLU55RN
Congrats Breathitt.
Caught a little of this one on the radio... Did the two teams forget their defenses ??

Wild sounding game...!!
Sounds like a great game. Congrats Bobcats!
Congrats breathitt
Good game guys!You guys are gonna give me a heart attack!Estill County played a good game,they have nothing to be ashamed of.I'm proud of the Bobcats for not getting rattled when they were under pressure.Please make the next game a blowout so my heart can have a rest!!
Wow I didn't realize Estill was capable of making a game out of such a high scoring affair. I felt they could keep it close, but I was thinking more along the lines of a 15-12 game than a 45-42 game. Estill seems to be getting better every week. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season! Congrats BC!
Breathitt fans have to feel good about this district win, but not great about how they stack up to the rest of 3A after this result.

IMO
WOW! Estill made this game a lot closer than I figured.
Estill is tough.We are decent but IMO Somerset is going from the East to Bowling Green.Hate to say it but unless we find some D and learn to pass more we will maybe win 2 playoff games.
Well, for starters Breathitt County football is highly overrated. Breathitt should have beat this team tonight by 40 points. Breathitt might not even make it out of district this year, by the way they are playing. Estill county who had only won 2 games before playing Breathitt and one which was a 1 a team. So is this game really a win??? You decide for yourself. Breathitt will win these next 2 easy district games and then thats where the road ends. Breathitt fans will think they have turned the season around because of these next 2 wins.. they are playing much weaker teams and breathitt is barely beating them. I hope they make it far enough to play US down here in Somerset. We will show you how a real team plays.
Breathitt is young; next year should be a better year but these guys better improve two fold. This is the most undisciplined Breathitt team I have ever watched. I would imagine it has been early 90s since we have seen a team like this. That being said, I do like our future.
Congrats to the quarterback-Richard #15, you done great holding onto the ball this game and you showed how good you actually are in your position. Hands off to the center, Roy #70, #71 on Estill's team was a big boy and you handled him perfectly. The offense and defense line done very well. Josh done great on all his stops and that #26, Brandon, done an excellent job with that stop, I like , Zach Gross, #56 as well, he covers that spot beautifully!! Hands off to all the bobcats! Keep up the good work guys and I'll see ya at state!!
josh fletcher played great defense against estill so do you really think that he really quit? i personally dont think boo or anyone else could have done any better. if you ask me we need will thomas to kick the extra point, because they didnt seem to be getting that done lastnight.
pretty impressive for the Engineers. With Roberts from Estill it would have been a different game
Estill should have won this game. They had their chances, they got stoped on 4th and goal from the 1 !!!!!
That was early.Breathitt tried every way to give the game away too.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:That was early.Breathitt tried every way to give the game away too.

Give Estill credit..they played a great game!
And we also lost our RB Prichard for the season with a tore ACL.He is a senior too.I give em credit but we did try to give it to them.
somersetfan Wrote:Well, for starters Breathitt County football is highly overrated. Breathitt should have beat this team tonight by 40 points. Breathitt might not even make it out of district this year, by the way they are playing. Estill county who had only won 2 games before playing Breathitt and one which was a 1 a team. So is this game really a win??? You decide for yourself. Breathitt will win these next 2 easy district games and then thats where the road ends. Breathitt fans will think they have turned the season around because of these next 2 wins.. they are playing much weaker teams and breathitt is barely beating them. I hope they make it far enough to play US down here in Somerset. We will show you how a real team plays.

How can we be overrated? I haven't checked with the polls in a few weeks, but im pretty sure if anything we are at rated at the bottom of 3A and if lucky we might be in the top ten for the mountain teams. Yes, a normal Breathitt team should have beat Estil by 40 points, but we have a very young and inexperienced team this year. As far as district, it should be locked up. Powell and Estill are the two best teams besides Breathitt and we have already beat them, Get Real we have district already. Breathitt may have more losses then normal this year, but they are not to any flukes. We lost to PCC @ PCC, LCA @ home by 15, JC @ JC, and Hazard @ Hazard. I don't believe any of these teams are what you would call flukes. People seem to forget that we layed a spanking to Pburg(which is their only loss on the year) and that we beat Sheldon Clark also. Both of which teams defeated Belfry this year, who in turned beat Pike Central. I guess what im trying to say is the east side of 3A is a mess in the mountains right now, so it's untelling what will happen when the playoffs roll around.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:How can we be overrated? I haven't checked with the polls in a few weeks, but im pretty sure if anything we are at rated at the bottom of 3A and if lucky we might be in the top ten for the mountain teams. Yes, a normal Breathitt team should have beat Estil by 40 points, but we have a very young and inexperienced team this year. As far as district, it should be locked up. Powell and Estill are the two best teams besides Breathitt and we have already beat them, Get Real we have district already. Breathitt may have more losses then normal this year, but they are not to any flukes. We lost to PCC @ PCC, LCA @ home by 15, JC @ JC, and Hazard @ Hazard. I don't believe any of these teams are what you would call flukes. People seem to forget that we layed a spanking to Pburg(which is their only loss on the year) and that we beat Sheldon Clark also. Both of which teams defeated Belfry this year, who in turned beat Pike Central. I guess what im trying to say is the east side of 3A is a mess in the mountains right now, so it's untelling what will happen when the playoffs roll around.

i wish wolfe county had a football team so they could beat breathitt in that as well. im sick of breathitt fans bragging, when they dont have nothing to brag about. we all know WC is better in, baseball, basketball. banners speak for thier self. and fighting. i would put anyone from the wolfe pac vs anyone from breathitt or any where's else. we already beat up pcc pep section.
somersetfan Wrote:Well, for starters Breathitt County football is highly overrated. Breathitt should have beat this team tonight by 40 points. Breathitt might not even make it out of district this year, by the way they are playing. Estill county who had only won 2 games before playing Breathitt and one which was a 1 a team. So is this game really a win??? You decide for yourself. Breathitt will win these next 2 easy district games and then thats where the road ends. Breathitt fans will think they have turned the season around because of these next 2 wins.. they are playing much weaker teams and breathitt is barely beating them. I hope they make it far enough to play US down here in Somerset. We will show you how a real team plays.

If you go back to this time last year, look at all of the bashing Somerset was taking from the fans of some of these schools. It was unwarranted as is your hit on Breathitt. Unlike last year no one from Breathitt is on here bashing Somerset or any other school for that matter.

BTW, if Somerset and Breathitt play this year it will be in Jackson for the Regional finals not in Somerset.