Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 36 Mercer Co. 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Grats SW
congrats to SW
Nice job SW
SW is quitely sneaking up in this district. All we hear is Pulaski County this year but no one is giving SW credit and they are playing good football right now and Pulaski will have to beat SW @ SW.
Congrats to the Warriors. The boys have made a big turn around from earlier in the year. Next week they play Pulaski for the District Championship. This should be a helluva game. Good job boys celebrate this one and lets get focused and prepared for the Maroons.
I'd like to make it to that one next week. It's been a long time since I've watched a game at the Reservation. I agree though Southwestern has improved every week since their loss to BG, should be a great game next weekend! Congrats Warriors!
After a rough beginning, the Warriors are now 5-3 overall and 3-0 in the district. The Warrior offense racked up 535 total yards last night. Powell had 216 while Mote had 106 rushing. Turpin threw for 170 yards and two TDS. The Warriors will look to beat PC after last year's 16-6 loss. Go SW!
Congrats SW.