Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Recruiting Quincy Miller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's official. Quincy Miller has tucked his tail in and ran from Louisville. After the outburst from Quddus Bello poking fun at the UL football program via Twitter now this. Quincy Miller has officially cut all ties between him and the school and will not further his recruitment with the University of Louisville.

So who is in the run for the package deal? You guessed it.. No other than the Baylor Bears. With Q. Bello, and Q. Miller, one has to think that maybe next year Butler will be right back in the running as a championship team.

Thoughts?
Ouch. Looks like RickyP has officially lost his mojo
Aslan Wrote:Ouch. Looks like RickyP has officially lost his mojo

And it only took him 15 seconds :popcorn:
Where was it posted that Miller has pulled out of talks with Louisville? There is noting on Scout or Rivals.
Where was it posted that Miller has pulled out of talks with Louisville? There is noting on Scout or Rivals

http://marchtomarch.fantake.com/2010/10/...011-stars/
They missed last night on the biggest player considering them..Tony Wroten who picked UW..
Ballers Wrote:It's official. Quincy Miller has tucked his tail in and ran from Louisville. After the outburst from Quddus Bello poking fun at the UL football program via Twitter now this. Quincy Miller has officially cut all ties between him and the school and will not further his recruitment with the University of Louisville.

So who is in the run for the package deal? You guessed it.. No other than the Baylor Bears. With Q. Bello, and Q. Miller, one has to think that maybe next year Butler will be right back in the running as a championship team.

Thoughts?

Huh? Is it Baylor or Butler?
Stardust Wrote:Where was it posted that Miller has pulled out of talks with Louisville? There is noting on Scout or Rivals.

Are you insinuating I was bluffing, Stardust?
vundy33 Wrote:Huh? Is it Baylor or Butler?

Just for you vundy..

[Image: lwstsq2v4ktk3kqmg94p.jpg]
^ I have still not seen anything that has said he has removed himself from Louisville
As of 12:00 PM yesterday in Quincy's Slam Online Diary, he has still not committed:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/college...iary-no-2/

Well, that’s about it … what, you thought I forgot about my college list? Well, I got news: I got it down to five. My top five right now is Duke, Oklahoma, Marquette, Baylor and Louisville. My reasons? I mean, Duke is Duke. With Oklahoma, I played for Coach Capel with USA Basketball over the summer, and I think I could definitely play for him. Marquette is close to home — even though I’m down in North Carolina, I’m still a Chicago boy — and I feel like they teach well and go hard. With Baylor, I feel like Coach Drew is a genuine person, and he lets his guys excel. And Louisville, they’ve been recruiting me hard, and Coach Pitino is a Hall of Famer. So that’s where I stand. If your school’s not here, they’re not on my list.
It was posted by Jody Demling.. Trying to find the link again but having some difficulty.
Maybe you can find it.
Never-the-less Q. Bello and Miller will be at Baylor.. Mark it down..
Ballers Wrote:It was posted by Jody Demling.. Trying to find the link again but having some difficulty.
Maybe you can find it.

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/