Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County's Aaron Hall Overcomes Adversity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BGR,

When I heard the story of this story, I knew I had to share it with everyone else.

Over at Pulaski County High School sophomore wide receiver Aaron Hall has found his way in the starting lineup this season. But its his incredible will to overcome certain obstacles that make him a remarkable young man. For his story, view the video below.

[YOUTUBE="Pulaski County's Aaron Hall Overcomes Adversity"]bTuPTRGcGYo[/YOUTUBE]

- Rock
www.derekforrest.com
www.twitter.com/derekwymt
My computer doesn't mesh with youtube audio. Can someone sum up for me this young mans story
Aaron only has one hand and is a starting Soph. WR at Pulaski. He is a remarkable young man.

A game I saw on Wazoo he went up in traffic during the game against Henry Clay and took a ball away from the Blue Devil DB.
Awsome kid. Great family. Wish we had more stand up people like the Halls in the world.
Nice story . . . what's the deal with Pulaski's coach and his hats?
Aaron is an incredible kid, and comes from a tremendous family. I wish more kids had his attitude and we would see a lot more kids reaching their full potential as athlete's.
Great story, love to here stories like that especially from our state.
Wow, awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
hop24 Wrote:Great story, love to here stories like that especially from our state.

Couldn't agree with you more.
I've known Aaron for a long time and while it truly makes me happy to see him succeed, it doesn't even come close to surprising me. He is a great kid and has never let his disability stop him from doing anything or competing against anyone. Just a good, hard-working kid who has loved competing at the highest level since he was in youth league. Great job Aaron and keep up the good work, you make all of us here in Pulaski County proud! :Thumbs:

...Wish he was still a Jumper though, lol.
Great story!!
WOW thats amazing! I saw him play in the game against Henry Clay in which he scored a TD and I would never have guess that he had any type of physical disability! I would just like to say congrats to the young man for overcoming adversity and being such a good player in only his sophomore year!!