Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well guys i'm leaving tonight for vacation, won't be back til the 16th. so if i'm not on here that much that's the reason why. i won't be able to make the Estill/ Breathitt Game or the Magoffin/Estill Game but ill be getting updates about them!

See You When I Get Back!
Have a safe trip and have fun dude.
See ya when ya get back bro.
Have fun, be good.
Party on!
I wonder if he went to Michigan again?
LWC Wrote:I wonder if he went to Michigan again?

Yep he posted on facebook earlier today that he was in East Lansing.
Is this the same dude that was worried about flying last year? If so, looks like he's enjoyed flying.

I just got back from San Francisco, but no one ever notices I'm gone. So booyah!
BCF4L Wrote:Is this the same dude that was worried about flying last year? If so, looks like he's enjoyed flying.

I just got back from San Francisco, but no one ever notices I'm gone. So booyah!

That's cause nobody likes you BC :biggrin:
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Yep he posted on facebook earlier today that he was in East Lansing.

Yep! didn't go too good, but alot better than the first time i went!

i went past Michigan State University and Central Michigan University also went by The Home Of The Cincinnati Bengals Smile. met alot of really nice people! i had a safe trip there and back!

i really liked crossing the bridge from Covington to Cincinnati, that's one of the most prettiest places i've ever seen!
Welcome back SK!!! Glad you had a good and safe trip buddy!
Ballers Wrote:Welcome back SK!!! Glad you had a good and safe trip buddy!

Thanks Man!
Oh, you were not here for a while????
Stardust Wrote:Oh, you were not here for a while????

nope. about a week
Redneck Wrote:That's cause nobody likes you BC :biggrin:
Makes sense. :thatsfunn