Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nba 2k11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got it yet?
I just started playing last night. Review in a week.
Is M.J. the best on the game? He's back!!!
It's pretty epic!
Picked it up today. Great game.
I like it, its pretty sweet.
Jordan is pretty much unstoppable..lol. John Wall is pretty good too.
Im playing on my friends account for awhile, but if anybody wants to play im captainxstanley
Will be buying this next payday.. If anyone wants to play hit me up..
Gets my vote for game of the year.
:yikes::worthy:i like nba2k11 micheal jordan is awsome best basketball player ever:igiveup::blonded:
chadconley10 on the ps3 anybody wants to get beat hit me up
my bad old one for xbox! my ps3 gamertag is theVILLE4123..Hit me up if ya want to get beat at any sports game
^ lol.. any??? even UFC? If I had a playstation 3 I would definitley take you up on your offers.. and if your a madden guy, well.. I can't play Madden but I will let MVP2 take over for me on there.
Ballers Wrote:^ lol.. any??? even UFC? If I had a playstation 3 I would definitley take you up on your offers.. and if your a madden guy, well.. I can't play Madden but I will let MVP2 take over for me on there.

Ive never played UFC. im a madden, college football and basketball, NBA type guy.... lol...
i will play any basketball game with you.. and i will get mvp at my house and he will play u at madden..

our record 3-0

yours 0-3 Big Grin
Some people are calling this quite possibly one of the greatest sports games of all-time...

Major statement.

Don't have it yet...but I want it.
Ballers Wrote:i will play any basketball game with you.. and i will get mvp at my house and he will play u at madden..

our record 3-0

yours 0-3 Big Grin

Huh?????
I meant that's what it would be if we played.
it is by far the best nba game i have it for wii and it is awesome""""""""""""""""
Ballers Wrote:I meant that's what it would be if we played.

Haha, man when can you play 2k11?? ill gladly play ya
Jordan challenges are the greatest thing I've seen in a sports game lately.
Best basketball game ever.
Aslan Wrote:Best basketball game ever.

No way. 2k7 :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:Best basketball game ever.

For sure :1:
Got a 25-4 online record.
Anybody interesting in started an online league?
I've heard a lot of people say this is the best b-ball game ever. But I never went and got it.