Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Fab Five - NBA Preseason Debuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wall: (started) 38 Min - 21 Pt - 9 Asst - 4 Stl

Orton: Did Not Play - Coaches decision

Patterson: (bench) 7 Min - 0 Pt - 0 Reb

Bledsoe: (bench) 30 Min - 9 Pt

Cousins: (started) 28 Min - 16 Pt - 16 Reb
Cousins and Wall packin' the weight.. No surprise tho!... Bledsoe with 30 minutes and 9 pts WOW... He will improve with time.
DALLAS -- The Washington Wizards are now John Wall's team. So says Gilbert Arenas.

"He's going to be great," Arenas said. "He has a knack for finding people and getting to the basket. ... He's Batman, I'm Robin."

Wall had 21 points and nine assists, Lester Hudson hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 2.5 seconds remaining, and the Wizards held on to beat the Dallas Mavericks 97-94 on Tuesday night in the preseason opener for both teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=301005006
Stardust Wrote:DALLAS -- The Washington Wizards are now John Wall's team. So says Gilbert Arenas.

"He's going to be great," Arenas said. "He has a knack for finding people and getting to the basket. ... He's Batman, I'm Robin."

Wow, TO & Chad play Basketball under assumed names????
Would have liked to have seen Patterson do a little better.
Orton was a waste....he should have stayed lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Would have liked to have seen Patterson do a little better.
Orton was a waste....he should have stayed lol

Did Orton not play because he's that bad, or is he injured?
^ They are holding the big man until season starts.
Westside Wrote:Did Orton not play because he's that bad, or is he injured?

He's not injured.
Just not ready yet.
He has an NBA body so expect him to get PT later on.
Westside Wrote:Did Orton not play because he's that bad, or is he injured?

When it is listed as Coaches Decision, then is as simple as the Coach did not play him for whatever reason. If it was an injury, it would have been listed as such.
Ballers Wrote:^ They are holding the big man until season starts.

Dwight gets loads of PT and the Polish Hammer is better that Orton.
So I don't see the third string center doing anything.
zaga_fan Wrote:Dwight gets loads of PT and the Polish Hammer is better that Orton.
So I don't see the third string center doing anything.

They will put him in with Gortat.
This is only preseason. Stats for these guys should be amplified since they are playing bigger minutes than any starter in the league