Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Cena & Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think John is The Mastermind behind Nexus, Wade Barrett said few weeks back that the Nexus would only get Stronger, He defeated Cena last night at H*** In A Cell so Cena has to join Nexus, tonight on Raw Cena said he would destroy Nexus from inside out, The anonymous GM put a stop to that by saying that Cena must follow the Rules laid down by Nexus leader Wade Barrett or Cena would get fired.

here is another thought:

Triple H could still be the mastermind behind Nexus with Cena as an uncooperative member, but then who would Destory it?

i stand by my thought, i think Cena is the Mastermind with the only person to stop them being Triple H cause they've torn through every WWE Superstar except Triple H.

thoughts?
i'm starting to think that Michael Cole is the New GM, tell by how he acts...God I Hope Its not him!
I like Cole much better now since he's started his heel turn. Couldn't stand him before, he had no personality and would constantly say "vintage!"
The Nexus/Cena deal could take many twists and turns. I think he'll try to destroy them from the inside out, the writers don't have the balls to turn him completely heel.
I've not watched WWE much the last couple years because it sucks, but what if Cena acts like he is the head of Nexus and Triple H comes back to save the WWE (like Hogan with WCW) and Triple H turns on WWE and joins Nexus as the mastermind?
Strikeout King Wrote:i'm starting to think that Michael Cole is the New GM, tell by how he acts...God I Hope Its not him!

I thought that too but remember when Edge beat Daniel Bryan after the Miz interfered? The GM awarded the win to Bryan and you know how much Cole hates Bryan.
Aslan Wrote:I thought that too but remember when Edge beat Daniel Bryan after the Miz interfered? The GM awarded the win to Bryan and you know how much Cole hates Bryan.

i didn't see that part.

i think its either cole (which from the way it looks, he just maybe an Heel Turing) or the WWE until they find someone to be the New GM or it could be that Rick Adalmin or however you spell his last name
Westside Wrote:I've not watched WWE much the last couple years because it sucks, but what if Cena acts like he is the head of Nexus and Triple H comes back to save the WWE (like Hogan with WCW) and Triple H turns on WWE and joins Nexus as the mastermind?

Cole could be like Eric Bishoff and Triple H like Hogan, and Cena like Nash.
I don't think they've even chosen a GM yet. And I'm loving Cole's heel turn, before this he was so boring.
Westside Wrote:Cole could be like Eric Bishoff and Triple H like Hogan, and Cena like Nash.

That would be sweet.
Aslan Wrote:I don't think they've even chosen a GM yet. And I'm loving Cole's heel turn, before this he was so boring.

you and me both
Strikeout King Wrote:i think John is The Mastermind behind Nexus, Wade Barrett said few weeks back that the Nexus would only get Stronger, He defeated Cena last night at H*** In A Cell so Cena has to join Nexus, tonight on Raw Cena said he would destroy Nexus from inside out, The anonymous GM put a stop to that by saying that Cena must follow the Rules laid down by Nexus leader Wade Barrett or Cena would get fired.

here is another thought:

Triple H could still be the mastermind behind Nexus with Cena as an uncooperative member, but then who would Destory it?

i stand by my thought, i think Cena is the Mastermind with the only person to stop them being Triple H cause they've torn through every WWE Superstar except Triple H.
thoughts?
I believe you are right!
I sadi many month's ago, the Cena is involved in Nexus, but is not the masermind!
Who do you think the mastermind is?
Micheal Cole, Cena will destroy Nexus within. Too many Cena fans.
^ Orton has not proven to be the box office "Face" that can carry the company. The WWE has attempted many times to turn Cena heel, but the fans won't allow it.
Stardust Wrote:^ Orton has not proven to be the box office "Face" that can carry the company. The WWE has attempted many times to turn Cena heel, but the fans won't allow it.

True.

I really like the way the WWE is handling many of these stars. I think they are handling the Miz perfectly. I believe that the WWE could be trying to get a big face reaction to Randy Orton, so they can turn Cena into a heel for an Orton vs. Cena, Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania headliner.

I don't know of anyone that isn't about to draw retirement that has the popularity that these two do. Kane and Undertaker cannot carry out their rivalry long enough to do a Wrestlemania headliner, but it would be a great one for Undertaker to go out on.

I tend to think that John Cena would have to go Super-heel to be able for it to work. Remember whenever Hogan turner heel, the nWo shirt was the best selling shirt and people still cheered sometimes. It took the brilliant writing of the black and white Sting for WCW to have a face big enough to make Hogan the heel that he needed to be. Starrcade 97 was one of the biggest pay-per-views in non-WWE history, maybe the biggest. Would WWE go THAT far with Cena? As another poster mentioned, I don't think they have the guts or NEED to. Cena is in the shape of his life and has many years to go. When Hogan turned he was not, and the red and yellow was starting to lose some luster. Cena hasn't lost, he has only gained.
LWC Wrote:True.

I really like the way the WWE is handling many of these stars. I think they are handling the Miz perfectly. I believe that the WWE could be trying to get a big face reaction to Randy Orton, so they can turn Cena into a heel for an Orton vs. Cena, Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania headliner.

I don't know of anyone that isn't about to draw retirement that has the popularity that these two do. Kane and Undertaker cannot carry out their rivalry long enough to do a Wrestlemania headliner, but it would be a great one for Undertaker to go out on.

I tend to think that John Cena would have to go Super-heel to be able for it to work. Remember whenever Hogan turner heel, the nWo shirt was the best selling shirt and people still cheered sometimes. It took the brilliant writing of the black and white Sting for WCW to have a face big enough to make Hogan the heel that he needed to be. Starrcade 97 was one of the biggest pay-per-views in non-WWE history, maybe the biggest. Would WWE go THAT far with Cena? As another poster mentioned, I don't think they have the guts or NEED to. Cena is in the shape of his life and has many years to go. When Hogan turned he was not, and the red and yellow was starting to lose some luster. Cena hasn't lost, he has only gained.

Agreed, if they turn Cena heel with NEXUS, look for it to be just like NWO and Stone Cold, when it was cool to be bad!
LWC Wrote:True.

My friends and I were discussing that possibility.
I've heard Kane is retiring at wrestlemania this year, not read the same about Taker.
Aslan Wrote:My friends and I were discussing that possibility.
I've heard Kane is retiring at wrestlemania this year, not read the same about Taker.

Don't expect UT to retire. It has always been Vinces goal for Undertaker to make it to 20-0 and retire after that event. So, we still have a couple of more years of UT. I expect that UT's foe at the next WM will be John Cena. It's the reason why I think they try to turn Cena heel. Only a heel Cena could gain enough interest in a UT WM. If WWE can get fans to truly hate Cena, then people will by WM to see UT beat up Cena. Otherwise, how will they get any interest in a WM where everyone knows UT will win. If people know he is going to win, at least let him win in a match that people want him to win and have reason to care that he wins.
What about H? Him and Taker have never had a fued(besides the biker one, but that don't count). I would honestly be more interested in that than, Cena/Taker. But I agree, Taker is going to get to 20-0. I think he'll leave on a W
Aslan Wrote:What about H? Him and Taker have never had a fued(besides the biker one, but that don't count). I would honestly be more interested in that than, Cena/Taker. But I agree, Taker is going to get to 20-0. I think he'll leave on a W

He beat HHH back in WM17. I'm expecting #20 will be against HHH just because these two guys have so much respect for each other. No, I'm expecting this WM to be against Cena. He has 18, so it will be next year and the year after. He has to go against the two biggest names. But at the rate of HHH's health problems, we may not see HHH again. Steroids has broken his body down bad and he will be on the same schedule at UT by only wrestling in the big PPV's and the leading months to those events.
Aslan Wrote:What about H? Him and Taker have never had a fued(besides the biker one, but that don't count). I would honestly be more interested in that than, Cena/Taker. But I agree, Taker is going to get to 20-0. I think he'll leave on a W

He beat HHH back in WM17. I'm expecting #20 will be against HHH just because these two guys have so much respect for each other. No, I'm expecting this WM to be against Cena. He has 18, so it will be next year and the year after. He has to go against the two biggest names. But at the rate of HHH's health problems, we may not see HHH again. Steroids has broken his body down bad and he will be on the same schedule at UT by only wrestling in the big PPV's and the leading months to those events.
Get real guys this stuff is all fake
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:Get real guys this stuff is all fake

Then don't post on it! Why even bother wasting yours or anyone else's time. You are welcome to your opinion just like anyone esle, but if you don't like stay out of the conversation!
Stardust Wrote:Then don't post on it! Why even bother wasting yours or anyone else's time. You are welcome to your opinion just like anyone esle, but if you don't like stay out of the conversation!

:Thumbs:
I don't know...

I really don't think WWE wants to turn Cena heel since he's their biggest draw and biggest money-maker.

Wade Barrett is the mastermind behind Nexus...

They are pushing him hard to be a big time player in the WWE and its working...

I think he's great.
J-Rod Wrote:I don't know...

I really don't think WWE wants to turn Cena heel since he's their biggest draw and biggest money-maker.

Wade Barrett is the mastermind behind Nexus...

They are pushing him hard to be a big time player in the WWE and its working...

I think he's great.

It's the fans who dictate who is heel and face. Being the biggest money-maker is not the key to being heel or face. Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Superstar Billy Graham. These guys were the money-makers when they were heels, not faces.

Hogan gets all the credit for the revolution in Wrestling in the 80's. That's BS. Without Piper, Hogan would never have made it to the heights that he did. Yes, Rocky 3 made Hogan recognizable to everyone. But remember, Hogan was with the AWA when Rocky 3 came out. His match with the Iron Shiek was not even a sell-out. No, it wasn't until the fans had someone to truly HATE, that they began to look at Hogan as the icon that he is. He beat the dreaded, horrible, dispicable, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Superheros would not be superheros without a villain.
Stardust Wrote:It's the fans who dictate who is heel and face. Being the biggest money-maker is not the key to being heel or face. Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Superstar Billy Graham. These guys were the money-makers when they were heels, not faces.

Hogan gets all the credit for the revolution in Wrestling in the 80's. That's BS. Without Piper, Hogan would never have made it to the heights that he did. Yes, Rocky 3 made Hogan recognizable to everyone. But remember, Hogan was with the AWA when Rocky 3 came out. His match with the Iron Shiek was not even a sell-out. No, it wasn't until the fans had someone to truly HATE, that they began to look at Hogan as the icon that he is. He beat the dreaded, horrible, dispicable, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Superheros would not be superheros without a villain.

Love it!! ! ! ! !
The way it looks right now..
Cena is trying to detroy Nexus from within..
They should make him wear the Nexus shirt cause honestly I haven't seen him in one, just the arm band..
You can tell he isn't thrilled being part of Nexus, and everytime he's told to do something he hesitates.. Which isn't part of the deal...
Yeah I think they could have done this so much better...who knows whats going to happen.

So far tho I'm not digging it.
Pages: 1 2