Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holmes @ Dixie Heights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4A Holmes 6-0 on the season travels to play 5A Dixie Heights whose record is 3-4 for the season.

Thoughts and predictions ?
Thisis a great match-up and will tell us if Holmes is for real. The Dogs schedule has been suspect at best, where Dixie has played a Monster schedule. This will be a fun game, but I will take the Colonels at home by 10. They are certainly battle tested and will be better prepared for a game that comes down to the 4th quarter, which all of Holmes games have been decided by then
Should be a good one.I'm taking Holmes by 7.
I'm taking Homes by 7 Pike is the real deal but will he be in there are on the side line yelling at people?
mrb5150 Wrote:I'm taking Homes by 7 Pike is the real deal but will he be in there are on the side line yelling at people?

The real deal? What's your definition of the real deal? Just messin with ya a little mrb5150. Holmes I'll assure has a tape of the Highlands game and their coach is very very good. Holmes in a squeeker.
holmes by 8
Stardust Wrote:Thisis a great match-up and will tell us if Holmes is for real. The Dogs schedule has been suspect at best, where Dixie has played a Monster schedule. This will be a fun game, but I will take the Colonels at home by 10. They are certainly battle tested and will be better prepared for a game that comes down to the 4th quarter, which all of Holmes games have been decided by then

Agreed; assuming Pike plays and he plays at full strength. He was acting like he had a concussion; if so, they might and probably should hold him out of this game. It's a non-district game and if he gets knocked silly, he might be out for a couple of games.
NCC41 Wrote:The real deal? What's your definition of the real deal? Just messing with ya a little mrb5150. Holmes I'll assure has a tape of the Highlands game and their coach is very very good. Holmes in a squeeker.
My definition of him is the young man can play Football if he only had the talent behind him.He can play at the next level but he needs to grow up a little and play the hand he is dealt.Your right Holmes will follow Highlands game plan.Will they be able to do it I guess we will see?
I have been circling this one from day one as Holmes first loss this season, listening to you guys I think it will be alot closer than I had previously expected. I am rooting for Holmes hopefully they can pull the W, but like I said before I think Dixie will take this one.
Holmes by a td
Dh 34-26