Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Braves vs Gaints NLDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions?

I'm pulling for the Braves in the series! If the Reds dont win it, I'd like to see Bobby Cox go out on top.
Giants pitching will completely dominate this series
^

I agree, I hope the Braves win but SF era for the month of Sept. was something like 1.93.
MVP2 Wrote:^

I agree, I hope the Braves win but SF era for the month of Sept. was something like 1.93.

As a Reds fan, I'd have much rather had played the Braves and let the Giants take a shot at the Phils with their pitching match-ups
^

Me too SD, me too.
Stardust Wrote:Giants pitching will completely dominate this series

MVP2 Wrote:^

Lincecum through 5 has been unhittable. 9 K's already
Lincecum finishes with a 2 hit shutout. IMPRESSIVE
Stardust Wrote:Lincecum through 5 has been unhittable. 9 K's already

Lincecum gets the CG, 2 Hits, and 14Ks.
The only run in the game, shouldnt have even counted. The stolen base by SF, the runner was thrown out at 2nd but called safe. Oh Well.
go Braves
MVP2 Wrote:Thoughts/Predictions?

I'm pulling for the Braves in the series! If the Reds dont win it, I'd like to see Bobby Cox go out on top.

Same here!
Looks like the Giants are going to go up 2-0
Stardust Wrote:Looks like the Giants are going to go up 2-0

Good call SD...:flush:

Braves come back and take game 2 win and tie the series after a solo home run by Rick Ankiel in the 11th.

Now it's time for us to finish this series in Atlanta.

TongueirateSho
WOO HOO!!!
I turned this game off in disgust at 4-0. Glad to see they pulled out a win. This could be the start of something for my Braves!!!
I went to bed, and woke up to a Braves come from behind victory. Great job Bobby Cox
Way to go braves.
The double-play turned by Troy Glaus might have been the biggest play of the game, as the Giants had the bases loaded with 1 out in extra innings and Glaus turned it from 3rd.