Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (#1-4A) Boyle Co. @ (#8-4A) Lexington Catholic 10/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts,and predictions.
I say Boyle Co will name their score. After the LC and Madison Central score earlier in the year, this could get ugly.
I think so to,but this has always been such a tough game for both teams,i do think Lex.cath.is down this year,and believe Boyle will win comfortably.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I think so to,but this has always been such a tough game for both teams,i do think Lex.cath.is down this year,and believe Boyle will win comfortably.

If I wasnt going to Chattanooga, TN to watch Bell Co Friday night I would had loved to make this game.
Boyle County all the time and all the way!!!
BC by 14
I think Boyle is a better team than Lex Cath but there is a ton riding on this game. Lex Cath will still beat East and West so this is basically home field for the 3rd round if they both make it there. I think Letton knows his team is young and has nothing to lose and calls a wild game.

Expect anything.
Im not so sure Lex. cath. beats west jess.this year.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Im not so sure Lex. cath. beats west jess.this year.

I think West beats Lex Cath. LC seems to be very down this year.
64black&gold Wrote:I think Boyle is a better team than Lex Cath but there is a ton riding on this game. Lex Cath will still beat East and West so this is basically home field for the 3rd round if they both make it there. I think Letton knows his team is young and has nothing to lose and calls a wild game.

Expect anything.

I always expect anything from Letton he s a nut.
im gonna pick catholic just because im a catholic fan haha
Boyle just has to many horses, but would love the rebels to get pushed a little this week. might give the teams on the rest of there schedule hope.:Thumbs:
64black&gold Wrote:I think Boyle is a better team than Lex Cath but there is a ton riding on this game. Lex Cath will still beat East and West so this is basically home field for the 3rd round if they both make it there. I think Letton knows his team is young and has nothing to lose and calls a wild game.

Expect anything.

64 check with bell county fans and Catholic fans east or west isn't a walk this year. east and west that good nope but cath. is down
I'll take Boyle 42-21.
This is the only time Boyle has played catholic that i have felt reasonably sure about the out come.i think Boyle is just on a higher level this year.than in the past.
Boyle Co.

Expect anything.

East Jessamine can play some ball, i wouldn't hand the game to Lex Cath
Boyle County Rebels in this one!! I hate to look ahead but, I believe we will see a repeat from last year.TongueirateSho
Oh not to leave Bell Co. out of this I would love to see them play, great game against Boyle last yr. first time to see
Bell Co. very impressive.

Can someone tell me where I can find a Boyle Co. Roster, Thanks
I think Boyle will win by 28 to 35 points,and i dont think catholic will score over 7 if they score at all.
I'm going to agree with Jack Lambert's last post. Lexington Catholic won't be able to utilize their weapons against Boyle County. The Rebels make teams do things that they don't want to do and gets them out of a rhythm. I'll take the Rebels by 4 touchdown's.
Rebels by 28
Boyle is the #1 team in 4A they will win easily of LexCath. No contest.
with boyle counties reciever out that catches most of the balls for boyle im going with lex cath.
the light wizard Wrote:with boyle counties reciever out that catches most of the balls for boyle im going with lex cath.

So you base your prediction on a WR being out, on a team that averages 300+ yards rushing??? A team that's one more on defense than passing all year??? :eyeroll:

I for one think it will be closer than most on here, until proven otherwise. :biggrin: LexCath is always a tough game for the Rebels and I still say that the Rebel pass defense is a weak link that has to be addressed. This game ought to address just that. :Thumbs:
the light wizard Wrote:with boyle counties reciever out that catches most of the balls for boyle im going with lex cath.

Who is the receiver that is out and why is he out?

Boyle wins by at least 3 td's.
Amped 88 Wrote:Who is the receiver that is out and why is he out?

Boyle wins by at least 3 td's.

Jarrod Harrington-broken forearm. Be back for the playoffs.

I love Jarrod more than anyone on this board but his absence in this game will not make a difference in the outcome.
I know all involved would like to see this be a contested and an interesting game but guys it's not. I'm sorry. Lexington Catholic isn't bringing much to the table.
bc 35-0
Boyle Co by 21.
Pages: 1 2