Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bulls F Carlos Boozer Fractures Hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bulls announced Sunday that Carlos Boozer will miss eight weeks with a fractured right hand.

The team said Boozer suffered the injury on Saturday, a day off for the Bulls.

The fracture of the fifth metacarpal will require surgery.

If Boozer misses all eight weeks, he will return following the Bulls' annual November trip on November 27. That would mean 15 missed games for the Bulls' biggest offseason acquisition.

Boozer missed 138 of 492 games (28 percent) during six season in Utah.

Asked about his tendency to suffer injuries during his introductory news conference, Boozer said his injuries have been unrelated and non-chronic and bad luck.

This is more of the same.

Taj Gibson will return to his starting role at power forward in Boozer's absence.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b6bNy
Boozer has always been fragile and even back to his dUKe days could never stay on the floor. It's the reason why Lebron had no interest in teaming with him
This is a blow to the bulls.. They will need him to finish good in the playoffs thats for sure.. But it doesn't sound like a big deal.. I have seen where when players get traded they flop on other teams.. could this be a early sign!?!?
The Bulls will be fine without Boozer for a little while.
Expect them to turn it on late in the season.
^Not gonna help come late in the playoffs against Magic, Boston, and Heat.
Ballers Wrote:^Not gonna help come late in the playoffs against Magic, Boston, and Heat.

Really....
Boozer isn't going to help in the playoffs....
He's gonna help.. BUT no contest when they meet those teams I listed, is what I meant Big Grin
Wonder what really happened...Confusedhh: