Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle 44 Madison southern 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Southern scored on there first drive on a trick play and took the lead 6-7. Rock gave the eagles to many chances by turning the ball over. thats something they need to work on. Clark Rowe he had 425 yard on 25 attempts and 4 rushing touchdowns.
Great win guys!!
Congrats Rockcastle
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Final. Southern scored on there first drive on a trick play and took the lead 6-7. Rock gave the eagles to many chances by turning the ball over. thats something they need to work on. Clark Rowe he had 425 yard on 25 attempts and 4 rushing touchdowns.

I completely agree! Way to many turnovers on fumbles tonight. (at least four) But the defense stepped it up enough to hold things in check. Clark did a pretty good job tonight rushing and the line held their own most of the night. Congrats guys! :Thumbs:
congrats to the Rock
425 yards is a respectable season for lots of backs! What an amazing effort by that young man an his O-Line! Congrats on the win.

See ya Friday!
Way to go Rock.
425 yards! WOW!

I remember somebody posting that he would never do anything in Mt. Vernon Confusedhh:
any one know if Kenton Adam's is allright. i seen him up walking around after game. Will the Thomason twins be back next week. rock had 2 or 3 linmen on both sides out for most of the game.
LWC Wrote:425 yards! WOW!

I remember somebody posting that he would never do anything in Mt. Vernon Confusedhh:

that's a school record for most rushing yards in a game.
football1 Wrote:425 yards is a respectable season for lots of backs! What an amazing effort by that young man an his o-line! Congrats on the win.

See ya friday!

wow!!!
425 is a heck of a night even against Madison Southern.
I expected the Rocket defense to limit the Southern scoring a little more than what they did but none the less Congrats to Rockcastle!
correction, he had 445 rushing yards on 32 carries with 4 touchdowns. That was one yard past Owensboro's great runningback Craig Lanham of 444 yards back in 2003. Clark's performance in that game placed him 5th best all-time in the state. Clark is officially 997 yards aways from breaking Marty Reagan's all-time rushing record.
that is good, but remember Marty didnt run it every time . We had Arron Anderkin throwing a lot too. what is the # of carries for Rowe vs marty.
Plus if memory serves me correct, Marty didnt run the ball alot his 9th or 10th grade year, or even his 11th grade year.
445 is an impressive number