Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs Sheldon Clark 10/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well this is what the warriors have played for all season. just like coach allen said befor the season these next three games (sheldon clark,pike central,belfry) if they win just one that will be like winning a state championship to us. but as far as this game goes idk if EAST RIDGE will win but it wont be no running clock .
What is East Ridges' record this season? Sheldon Clark is coming into this game with a 2 - 4 won/loss posted. They have, however, played a pretty tough schedule, and have had some injuries that sure didn't help the cause. But, that's football and we go with what we have, and do the best we can.

I think the Cards will come through Friday night. But we shall see, for that's why we play the game.
SC by 3tds
E.R. is better this year, no doubt. One thing I have noticed is the kids play hard, win or lose. S.C. is the favorite, but if E.R. continues to play hard, an upset is not out of the question.
Sheldon Clark.
Sheldon Clark leaves with the W.
Sheldon Clark Will Take The Win
Sc 40
er 26
The Contrarian Wrote:What is East Ridges' record this season? Sheldon Clark is coming into this game with a 2 - 4 won/loss posted. They have, however, played a pretty tough schedule, and have had some injuries that sure didn't help the cause. But, that's football and we go with what we have, and do the best we can.

I think the Cards will come through Friday night. But we shall see, for that's why we play the game.

ER's record is 4-2. They have beaten no one compared to who Sheldon Clark has faced.
ttt
Sheldon Clark gets back on the winning side of things this weeks and goes 1-0 in district
Lets hope they fix that line. They didn't pick up a stunt all night against Pburg. This game should be a good warm up. However if they play like they have been all season this might be the only win they have in the district.
Clark-37
Ridge-12
SC by 3 Tds
Sheldon Clark has this one in my opinonSmile
Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark will get back on track and win this one by 3 T.D.s
The Cards HUGE.
Sheldon Clark should come up big in this one. Kp, Avery, Mikey, should be a offense threat
im gonna say sheldon clark by 2 td's
bump
Sheldon Clark wins in this one.
I think that East Ridge will be able to keep it closer than some expect since they're at home but it still won't be pretty.

Sheldon Clark - 42

East Ridge - 17
SC by 12.
ER will be lucky to score in this one, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
SC 54 - ER 7
EKY Wrote:ER will be lucky to score in this one, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
SC 54 - ER 7
:Thumbs:
SC by 4 td
it will be the pass vs the run who will do more. but the big question is ? can east ridge stop the pass if they can they have a good chance at winning. but if they cant it will get ugly quick .
E.ridge Wrote:it will be the pass vs the run who will do more. but the big question is ? can east ridge stop the pass if they can they have a good chance at winning. but if they cant it will get ugly quick .

ol' buddy, stopping the pass aint going to be your problem,as the cards have one of the best backfields in the mtns.
padd4pirate Wrote:ol' buddy, stopping the pass aint going to be your problem,as the cards have one of the best backfields in the mtns.

kp aray all day baby,cards by as much as they want
Pages: 1 2