Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green 41 Grayson County 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Purples... looks like Grayson County wound up putting up a pretty decent amount of points on a stellar BG defense. Then again, I don't have the details on this game, so the points could have come from the JV.
BG continues to their eventual showdown with the Birds
congrats to B.G
It was a good game for the most part. Grayson County is a good football team and they played well tonight. Three of Bowling Greens defensive starters didn't play and #32 Green (our fastest player on the field) got hurt in the 1st quarter. He has been our best running back this season. I hope it isn't serious. I see the Cougers giving some teams trouble down the road. The Grayson County vs Warren Central will be a heck of a ballgame to watch.
Stardust Wrote:BG continues to their eventual showdown with the Birds
Don't let us down:Thumbs:
Bowling Green 41 Grayson Co. 27
Bowling Green 7 20 7 7 41
Grayson Co. 13 7 7 0 27
Scoring summary:
G--Hunter Gary 9 run (Gary kick); B--Hunter Navaras 75 pass from Scooter Hollis (Peter May kick); G--Gary 2 run (kick failed); B--Navaras 59 run (pass failed); B--Tevin Anderson 15 run (May kick); G--Desmond Goldsberry 28 pass from Gary (Gary kick); B--Navaras 71 pass from Hollis (May kick); G--Gary 1 run (Braxton Williams kick); B--Anderson 5 run (May kick); B--Armando Music 21 fumble return (May kick).
Records: Bowling Green 6-1, Grayson Co. 6-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11BrI6toE
When was the last time BG gave up 27 points to anyone?
Gitback Coach Wrote:When was the last time BG gave up 27 points to anyone?

Last year John Hardin put 21 on the Purples in the first qtr. JH eventually won 28 to 21
This one was closer than I thought it would be.