Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Green Co. 20 Lone Oak 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, you read it right....Huge upset!
GC only lead in the game came with 2 seconds left in the game!
Wow! Congrats to Green County on the big win!
how did the last score play out? saw the other thread where it was 3rd and goal from the 25.
Huge upset!!!
johnnyt Wrote:how did the last score play out? saw the other thread where it was 3rd and goal from the 25.
They threw the ball to the 2 and ran it in on 4th and goal.
GC coach says that the linemen from LO were not in shape.........
GC coach says he used what Graves County did defensively against Lone Oak.....
wow congrats to GC
Wow, I didn't see this coming
Stardust Wrote:Wow, I didn't see this coming
I do not think anyone saw this one coming....It was a great game to work........
btw congrats to green county.
I hear there was some clock operator issues at the end of the game. Something about the clock stopping to allow Green County to line up for their last play. Lone Oak shouldn't have been in that situation anyways but I have heard some grumblings about the clock. Lone Oak must have a lot of work to do.
wow
Good job Green Co.!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!! The same Green Co that Bell Co destroyed?
Looks like Allen County Scottsville out of the west.
PurplePride92 Wrote:I hear there was some clock operator issues at the end of the game. Something about the clock stopping to allow Green County to line up for their last play. Lone Oak shouldn't have been in that situation anyways but I have heard some grumblings about the clock. Lone Oak must have a lot of work to do.
I think so. The clock should have kept running but the clock operator stopped it thinking it was a 1st down at the 2, but it was 4th and goal. The officials got caught up it it all and did not correct the mistake before GC went for 2. As I listened to the game it became obvious that LO's line was simply getting outplayed by GC. GC had 5-6 sacks and only gave up 58 yards on 24 carries. LO had 225+ yards passing in the 1st half, but only 90 or so yards in the 2nd half. There were many things that had to happen for an upset of this caliber to happen, and they happened in this game.
Congrats to GC though!!!!!!!!!
LO fans have already posted the disputed video of the clock. Moaning and crying about the officiating, just like they did after the Boyle County game last year. Congrats to Green Co.