Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 40 Breathitt County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
congrats to Hazard, Breahitt going backwards
10/1/2010 Hazard 40 Breathitt Co. 20
Breathitt Co. 0 6 8 6 20
Hazard 8 12 14 6 40
Scoring summary:
H--James Oden 98 fumble return (Jacob Roll pass from Austin Johnson); H--Zack Blanton 8 run (pass failed); B--William Collins 1 run (pass failed); H--Jordan Olinger 60 pass from Jon Combs (pass failed); H--Blanton 16 pass from Combs (Victor Jewell kick); H--Johnson 49 pass from Combs (Jewell kick); B--Richard Trent 21 run (Trent run); H--JOhnson 96 pass from Combs (kick failed); B--Collins 15 run (pass failed).
Records: Hazard 6-0, Breathitt 3-4.
Congrats to the Dawgs
Breathitt could of easily made this a game and mistakes shot them in the foot. Hazard made mistakes also but Breathitt couldnt capatlize for making mistakes right back.
Hazard continues to impress.

This team deserves a lot more respect than what they receive throughout the state.
Congratulations to Hazard.Breathitt can't win with 8 fumbles.Had Hazard on the ropes twice and fumbled in the end zone!!Twice!!Richard fumbled 6 times himself.Somebody teach him to tuck that ball in and not to hold it like a loaf of bread.Josh Fletcher absolutely quit in this game.He didn't even try on his routes and even trotted back up the field after he quit on his route and was intercepted.Try Boo or Some of the others and let him stand on the sidelines.Maybe then he might try and quit worrying about where the next party is after the game.These guys are great athletes,just don't have there heads in the game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Hazard continues to impress.

This team deserves a lot more respect than what they receive throughout the state.

I agree.Congrats Dawgs. How many turnovers have they forced this season? Wymt said it was 19 coming into this game.
Grats dawgs, still undefeated.
Good Job Dawgs!!! There are a few pictures of the game starting here....
http://community.webshots.com/album/5784...?start=384
Breathitt Co. 0 6 8 6 20

Hazard 8 12 14 6 40

Scoring summary:
H--James Oden 98 fumble return (Jacob Roll pass from Austin Johnson); H--Zack Blanton 8 run (pass failed); B--William Collins 1 run (pass failed); H--Jordan Olinger 60 pass from Jon Combs (pass failed); H--Blanton 16 pass from Combs (Victor Jewell kick); H--Johnson 49 pass from Combs (Jewell kick); B--Richard Trent 21 run (Trent run); H--JOhnson 96 pass from Combs (kick failed); B--Collins 15 run (pass failed).
Records: Hazard 6-0, Breathitt 3-4.
djttrbm Wrote:Congratulations to Hazard.Breathitt can't win with 8 fumbles.Had Hazard on the ropes twice and fumbled in the end zone!!Twice!!Richard fumbled 6 times himself.Somebody teach him to tuck that ball in and not to hold it like a loaf of bread.Josh Fletcher absolutely quit in this game.He didn't even try on his routes and even trotted back up the field after he quit on his route and was intercepted.Try Boo or Some of the others and let him stand on the sidelines.Maybe then he might try and quit worrying about where the next party is after the game.These guys are great athletes,just don't have there heads in the game.

Hey "P" I know this is you.Stop putting our names on here.Your 2 "sons" aint doing so good either.We win and lose as a team.Parents like you coming on here and calling kids out by name is one reason we can't win AS A TEAM.
"how bout them dawgs" !!!! Good job hazard !!!!
Hazard is for real!
Sounds like Hazard has it figured out.
Hey BOBCAT,I call em as I see em.I will call mine out and I have siad when they do bad.If you don't like it make me stop.
Wow I didn't expect that, Hazard must have a tough team this year for a 1A.
By the way,by make me stop,I mean play as a team and prove me wrong.You guys are good athletes and I know you can do it,just can't stop the little mistakes.Breathitt beat theirselves at Hazard.
Sounds like Coach Holcomb has lost control down in Jackson. Congrats DAWGS
Another win for the Bulldogs. Hazard is looking a LOT better with every game. I remember a scrimmage they had earlier this year, when they barely beat a 3 loss team.

Congrats to the Bulldogs. How does the Band of Gold sound this season? Great as always?
Another great win for the Bulldogs! Congratulations and keep up the good work. Next on the agenda, Harlan!

Go Bulldogs!!
Sad to see teams like Middlesboro and Breathitt Co just dropping off the face of the earth last and this year.
Navajo4life Wrote:Sounds like Coach Holcomb has lost control down in Jackson. Congrats DAWGS

Could that mean, that they'll be calling one of their own back Justin Haddix up there in Hazard to come take over and get the program back where it was when he was a player there?
djttrbm Wrote:Hey BOBCAT,I call em as I see em.I will call mine out and I have siad when they do bad.:lmao:
How old are you???
Both Perry teams are still undefeated.
LWC Wrote:Congrats to the Bulldogs. How does the Band of Gold sound this season? Great as always?

I have seen the Band of Gold perform several times this season and of course I thought they were great. Much more important than my opinion is the opinion of the judges. Today in Corbin the BOG placed 1st in Class A, Best Percussion, and Grand Champions. Way to go Band of Gold! We are very proud of our Band of Gold. Thanks for asking LWC.
djttrbm Wrote:Congratulations to Hazard.Breathitt can't win with 8 fumbles.Had Hazard on the ropes twice and fumbled in the end zone!!Twice!!Richard fumbled 6 times himself.Somebody teach him to tuck that ball in and not to hold it like a loaf of bread.Josh Fletcher absolutely quit in this game.He didn't even try on his routes and even trotted back up the field after he quit on his route and was intercepted.Try Boo or Some of the others and let him stand on the sidelines.Maybe then he might try and quit worrying about where the next party is after the game.These guys are great athletes,just don't have there heads in the game.

And just how good did you boys play? You can't pick just 2 boys out on the team. They win as a team and they lose as a team. Not just one or two. Dont go saying that this is their fault. Somebody needs to teach our hicker how to hick the ball right and stop throwing it over Richard's head. Collins needs to go somewhere besides the middle.(that is if coach would change it up a little bit. The WHOLE line needs to learn how to block. I mean I can keep going but I have more respect for my Bobcats. I love my bobcats and I'm there for them win or lose and I dont blame it just on one. The whole team should be at fault. End of story.
BOBCAT Wrote:Hey "P" I know this is you.Stop putting our names on here.Your 2 "sons" aint doing so good either.We win and lose as a team.Parents like you coming on here and calling kids out by name is one reason we can't win AS A TEAM.
I agree 100% with you. She needs to stop calling out the boys. Her boys aint doing so hot but you dont see their names on her.
I am using my own name here so you know exactly who is sending a reply. Speaking on behalf of Richard he has his head and heart in every game! You get on here and talk about these kids that are playing their hearts out, what are you trying to accomplish we need to be building them up instead of tearing them down. I watched that game their were no 6 fumbles by him. There were a lot of mistakes, he wasn't the only one making them or did you not see that. As we were taking him to the hospital after his hand got hurt all he could talk about was what he could have done better and how he has to play next week. That if it was broken that he would still catch and he could still run the ball. That is a kid with heart. He is just a sophmore, mistakes will be made, but don't ever questions his heart and desire to win.
I am proud of all the boys and will never get on here and bash one, We win as a Team and we Lose as a team. My nephew Jarrod is a Senior and this is his last season to play for Breathitt. I want nothing more than a Ring for him, but he didn't bash his teammates after the game. Why should a parent get on here and do it. We are here to set an example. Don't ever question their heart and desire to win. I am always sitting on the 50 yard line, supporting all these kids if anyone ever has a questions or comment about my posts. I will always post under my own name wish everyone would do the same. Even though never doubt we know who posted this comment.
I wanted to say congrats to the Band. They did a great job and I am happy they won.
Pages: 1 2