Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Co. 40 Lafayette 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Domination by Boyle in all phases of the game. Dawson with 3 TD's on the night.
:Clap: Way to Go Rebels!!

That leaves a mark on a stadium opening. :yikes:
wow, congrats to Boyle,
Radio Stats:
Boyle Co.
Pass - 118
Rush - 414
Total - 532

Lafayette
Pass - 54
Rush - 18
Total - 72
Interesting stat. Thru 6 games last year Boyle had 1,808 yards rushing. Thru 6 games this year 1,970.
Great job REBELS,improving by leaps,and bounds every week.
Complete domination by Boyle
Congrats Boyle Co!!!!
backinblack2003 Wrote:Interesting stat. Thru 6 games last year Boyle had 1,808 yards rushing. Thru 6 games this year 1,970.

Very interesting. I hope all of the people who said we can't do it without Rees see that stat. What is the passing stats comparison from this year and last? I'd think that we pass the ball more this year also.
Finally a shutout for our 'D'! The boys played great all around tonight. Seems like a 'lil reverse psychology worked...lol My prediction for next week.. BC by a TD!
Great Game Rebels. Lamar seems to be getting healthier.
PurplePride92 Wrote:Very interesting. I hope all of the people who said we can't do it without Rees see that stat. What is the passing stats comparison from this year and last? I'd think that we pass the ball more this year also.

I knew the O was good this year. The D is what I was worried about for you guys earlier in the year. Looks like its coming around now!!! :Thumbs:
Congrats Boyle Co.
Where would Boyle and Bell meet in the playoffs?
Boyle Co. 40 Lafayette 0
Boyle Co. 19 7 7 7 40
Lafayette 0 0 0 0 0
Scoring summary:
B--Will Harris 29 field goal; B--Lamar Dawson 5 run (Harris kick); B--Safety, tackle in end zone; B--Dawson 2 run (Harris kick); B--Devon Cox 65 run (Harris kick); B--Chris Cook 4 run (Harris kick); B--Dawson 52 pass from Devon Hale (Harris kick).
Records: Boyle Co. 6-0, Lafayette 3-3.
More details

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11Bqc9yBY
mrb5150 Wrote:Where would Boyle and Bell meet in the playoffs?

At Bell County the day after Thanksgiving, I believe.
backinblack2003 Wrote:Interesting stat. Thru 6 games last year Boyle had 1,808 yards rushing. Thru 6 games this year 1,970.

It's called balance. It's working well so far but the Defense is playing more like expectations each week. Everyone is getting healthier and finding his role this season. :Thumbs:
Convincing domination by the Boyle troop.
PurplePride92 Wrote:At Bell County the day after Thanksgiving, I believe.
If it were up to Bell they would be there on Thanksgiving day :lmao:
mrb5150 Wrote:If it were up to Bell they would be there on Thanksgiving day :lmao:

Come on now....:biggrin:
Hatz Wrote:It's called balance. It's working well so far but the Defense is playing more like expectations each week. Everyone is getting healthier and finding his role this season. :Thumbs:

I agree. Boyle County has started to meet their expectations over the last the last three weeks, on defense. Giving up 43 yards, 47 yards and 67 yards. Boyle Couny vs. Lexington Catholic next week. All eyes will be on that game. :Thumbs:
BoyleCounty Wrote:I agree. Boyle County has started to meet their expectations over the last the last three weeks, on defense. Giving up 43 yards, 47 yards and 67 yards. Boyle Couny vs. Lexington Catholic next week. All eyes will be on that game. :Thumbs:

You guys SHOULD drill Lex Cath....:igiveup:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:You guys SHOULD drill Lex Cath....:igiveup:

Not going to happen,as Lexington Catholic will be ready for us.We need to be ready for them,its going to get wild.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boyle and Lex Cath both to stay in 4A next year. Request by both to move to 5A denied.
mrb5150 Wrote:Where would Boyle and Bell meet in the playoffs?

64black&gold Wrote:Boyle and Lex Cath both to stay in 4A next year. Request by both to move to 5A denied.

Good to hear. The idea of us 'playing up' in 5A left a sour taste in my mouth. Kind of surprised LexCath was denied. It'll be interesting to see the district alignment.
I was at the Lafayette game and before the game Lafayette was saying that they were going to rub Boyle's noses in the dirt. That was one of the most satisfying wins that I have seen Boyle County get. Boyle broke their new stadium in right. Next week at Catholic is very important. Boyle and Catholic will meet in the playoffs and the winner of this game will get home-field advantage. Go REBELS.
My guess would be Boyle, Mercer, Marion, and Taylor. Just a guess though.
No surprise here.
64black&gold Wrote:My guess would be Boyle, Mercer, Marion, and Taylor. Just a guess though.

LexCath will be with Boyle next year. Along with Marion, Taylor and probably Mercer.
William Muney Wrote:LexCath will be with Boyle next year. Along with Marion, Taylor and probably Mercer.

So does that put Ft. Thomas playing the winner of that particular region in the state semi's?
Pages: 1 2