Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central Football Concerns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a LETCHER COUNTY CENTRAL fan but I had to turn the game on wymt off.This coaching staff has in one season managed to do possibly the worst coaching job I have ever seen.Ever time we post about this the thread gets deleted,please let me and the other fans speak our minds about this subject.MIKE WHITAKER is the head coach, so he should take resposibility for the poor product of a football team that he puts on the field every friday,he also picked JOE BEADER as his D-COACH which was a terrible choice.If things go as i expect their will be a coaching job open at LETCHER next season as their should be.This team has been to the regional championship the past couple of seasons,and wasn't hit that hard by graduation with many returning players.1 and 5 is a joke for the talent this program has.Once again please do not delete,this is an open place that fans should be able to state their opinion.All you head coaches out their would be foolish not to listen to LCC if they come calling,best facility in East Kentucky,good talent,great fans and I doubt you will make more money at any school in the area.I hope you see this over in BELL COUNTY ,COACH HILTON because we know your son is a senior and hopefuly you go out with a state title and come and join us in WHITESBURG.God knows we need you!
I 100% agree! This team is awful, and I choose to stay home and save 5 bucks.
It will be deleted.
39- 8 final, I bet LETCHER didn't have 30 total yards.
Way to be "true" fans. Guess it's wasn't to "friendly" at the Coal Bowl
Give the guy a chance, don't turn your back on your team when there down.
Just wondering what coaching staff took you all to the reigonal championship game the past 2 year's? If it's the same staff and you still have the talent what has changed? Just wondering when we at Lawrence Co went through our down time it happened after a coaching change now LC is geting back to were they was the change also happened after another coaching change so I can see what happen here. Your are right you guy's have a great place to play at. I hope things get worked out the fans there are great fans.
Mike Whitaker took over as head coach replacing Hillard Howard.Joe Beader was hired to run the defense replacing Delano Thomas.Jim McAULEY is no longer on staff,Larry Maggard is now head coach at Jenkins,2 seasons ago he was our line coach.In all we returned a boatload of players from last year and we have took a major step in the wrong direction.The new staff plays way to soft,there is to much talent to be 1 and 5
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Mike Whitaker took over as head coach replacing Hillard Howard.Joe Beader was hired to run the defense replacing Delano Thomas.Jim McAULEY is no longer on staff,Larry Maggard is now head coach at Jenkins,2 seasons ago he was our line coach.In all we returned a boatload of players from last year and we have took a major step in the wrong direction.The new staff plays way to soft,there is to much talent to be 1 and 5
I think I understand now thanks for the info. I know when we played you guy's about 3 years ago coach Howard was the man he put a very fine team on the field and I became a fan of LCC after that game we was treated with a lot of respect and class even though we had only won 1 game that year. Good luck to the program I really hope things work out for the kids and fans.
Logan Johnson is a **** of a football player, he definetly deserves a better coaching staff he did great with howard, not saying whitaker does a bad job with him but that boy was almost unstoppable last year.
I didn't remove your threads from the forum, but I will tell each of you this; There are ways to respectfully express your concern for your football program. You just don't come on here and call for a person to be fired on the spot, because we're dealing with a man's life, so sit back and think about that before you post your concern and please do it respectfully.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just letting all of you know beforehand.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I didn't remove your threads from the forum, but I will tell each of you this; There are ways to respectfully express your concern for your football program. You just don't come on here and call for a person to be fired on the spot, because we're dealing with a man's life, so sit back and think about that before you post your concern and please do it respectfully.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just letting all of you know beforehand.

I'm not sure there is even a need for this thread. There is nothing healthy about it at all!
Stardust Wrote:I'm not sure there is even a need for this thread. There is nothing healthy about it at all!

I don't think so either.
^^

Me Either, Give Coach Whitaker a chance, not ever coach does well in year 1 at a new school.

Closed.