Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has the best JV team as of 1/9/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
List the best JV team out there in the 15 or any other region.
Betsy Lane By Far
"coal_bo" Wrote:Betsy Lane By Far
By far...Yea right you obviously no nothing about 15th region basketball. JC is BY FAR the best in the 15th...how could you say betsylayne when JC beat them without justin murray who is the leading scorer averaging around 25 a game?? Plus they beat a really good ball club from South Carolina by 1 point they only got beat once this season in the absence of murray and still should have one they just played bad so for you to say something like that is crazy.Confusederved:
"IDONTEVENKNOW" Wrote:By far...Yea right you obviously no nothing about 15th region basketball. JC is BY FAR the best in the 15th...how could you say betsylayne when JC beat them without justin murray who is the leading scorer averaging around 25 a game?? Plus they beat a really good ball club from South Carolina by 1 point they only got beat once this season in the absence of murray and still should have one they just played bad so for you to say something like that is crazy.Confusederved:
i totally agree!!!!:beerwez:
i think BL and JC
Jc....
In the 15th or any region?
"ACE" Wrote:In the 15th or any region?

Yes, don't limit this to the 15th.
JC has the best jv team
I agree, JC does have a good jv team.
BL is good but JC is a bit better
JC is good but i think if they played BL again, BL would come out victorious. Not to be always putting down the JC players but they're style of play is way too sloppy.
Sloppy? is that why they are 8-1? you dont get that record by playing sloppy. these guys are a great, young, and talented team thats comming up in the 15th.