Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope its ok to put this on here. Today my father had a heart attack and found out he has 3 clogged arteries. He is in Central Baptist now and is supposed to have by pass surgery in the morning. If everyone could keep him and my mother in your thoughts prayers I would really appreciate it.
my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
Will do. I sent you a PM.
Hope Everything Goes As Planned.
Hate to hear that King, I will keep the big guy in my thoughts and prayers.
Sad to hear that 360.
I'll make sure plenty of prayers go up for DM.
I hope all goes well. My thought are with you and your father.
Sorry to hear. Praying for your father and your family.
My thoughts & prayers are with your father and your family.
I hate to hear that King. My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family. He is a good man, I hope he gets better!
My prayers and the prayers of the churches that I pastor are with you. I ask that the Lord may keep you strong and may hold your dad in the comfort and peace of his hands. Always remember that we serve the Lord who is the Great Physician and will heal us in accordance of his will. We are never farther than a prayer away from his peace.

Any updates?
Thanks everyone for keeping him in your prayers. He had triple bypass surgery today, thank god he didn't have to have the quad. His surgery went really well and they got done quicker than they expected. They are trying to take the breathing tube out of him right now, we'll see how that goes. Ill keep you guys posted!
Prayers are with you man!
How's your dad bro?
king360 Wrote:Thanks everyone for keeping him in your prayers. He had triple bypass surgery today, thank god he didn't have to have the quad. His surgery went really well and they got done quicker than they expected. They are trying to take the breathing tube out of him right now, we'll see how that goes. Ill keep you guys posted!

King, if this makes you feel any better both of my parents had their heart surgeries at Central Baptist.... I'm almost positive that Dr. Goff is who did the procedures.... Excellent Dr.!! They are both doing well!

I pray that your dad has a full recovery and is home before you know it! Keep us posted and we will continue to pray!
I'm glad to hear he's doing better, I know he's a good man, and hopefully he gets better real soon so he can spend more time with you and his grandkids! I'll be praying for ya, love ya man.
thoughts and prayers are with you. hope he gets to feeling better king