Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville wins 11th Region Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville was the overall team winner with Hazard finishing as the runner-ups. So Pikeville and Hazard will advance on to the state championship.

Individual winner was Timmy Miller of Johnson Central, who shot a 74 today. Wil Allen of Prestonsburg and another player will join Miller at the state championship.

If anyone knows the name of the other individual who qualified please post.
Will Boyd from Pikeville was the runner-up. Congrats Panthers! That's two regional titles in a row! (Baseball, Golf) Nice to see some trophies being put in the cases at PHS!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Will Boyd from Pikeville was the runner-up. Congrats Panthers! That's two regional titles in a row! (Baseball, Golf) Nice to see some trophies being put in the cases at PHS!

I knew that Will shot the second best score with a 75, but I wasn't sure that since Pikeville as a team was already going to state that maybe another individual would be able to compete at state.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I knew that Will shot the second best score with a 75, but I wasn't sure that since Pikeville as a team was already going to state that maybe another individual would be able to compete at state.
Well I do not know either haha. I just figured I'd throw that in there.