Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rank The 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who stack up and why
1. Spencer County
2. North Oldham
3. Martha Layne Collins
???

Spencer County returns everyone from last year and should have a great season. If they will ever win the region this will be the year. Martha Layne Collins should have a decent team as well. They have a 6'5" transfer from Las Vegas that is supposed to be pretty good.
Who has the 6'5" transfer, MLC or Spencer County? MLC will be decent, but with the loss of Darryl Hicks, it could be tough
Navajo4life Wrote:Who has the 6'5" transfer, MLC or Spencer County? MLC will be decent, but with the loss of Darryl Hicks, it could be tough

MLC, but I think that Spencer County also got a transfer.
so collins is in the 8th region now. is this in all sprts?
but i think owen county will be the 31st district shocker. and will be able to make a decent run in the region.
This is the way the Cats Pause has this region ranked.

1. Simon Kenton
2. North Oldham
3. Oldham Co
4. Gallatin Co
5. Collins
6. Shelby Co
7. South Oldham
8. Anderson Co
9. Spencer Co
10. Owen Co
Gold Charger Wrote:This is the way the Cats Pause has this region ranked.

1. Simon Kenton
2. North Oldham
3. Oldham Co
4. Gallatin Co
5. Collins
6. Shelby Co
7. South Oldham
8. Anderson Co
9. Spencer Co
10. Owen Co

:lmao::thatsfunn
rebel 4 life Wrote::lmao::thatsfunn

Looks pretty close to me. Guess small ball not in the cards this year.:moon:
Gold Charger Wrote:This is the way the Cats Pause has this region ranked.

1. Simon Kenton
2. North Oldham
3. Oldham Co
4. Gallatin Co
5. Collins
6. Shelby Co
7. South Oldham
8. Anderson Co
9. Spencer Co
10. Owen Co

Simon Kenton, Oldham County, and Shelby County are too high. Spencer County is WAY too low. Spencer County should but up at the top. Martha Layne Collins is also too low. They should be 2 or 3 in the region.
blue1424 Wrote:Simon Kenton, Oldham County, and Shelby County are too high. Spencer County is WAY too low. Spencer County should but up at the top. Martha Layne Collins is also too low. They should be 2 or 3 in the region.
Some writers for the Cats Pause do a good job at ranking that region and its players. Those, usually use a coaches poll of coaches in that region. Other regions it is a joke at the way the teams and players are ranked. I know in the 11th region, they don't even have the Davis kid from Lafayette in the top ten players. What a over-sight.

I didn't rank them, just reported from what was listed in the Cats Pause.