Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: For those of you thinking, Man Kitna sucks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just think about it this way.

I honestly believe this, and you might also.

Maybe Palmer is just THAT good!

Look at how many times Kitna had to pump fake and how many times he ALMOST pulled the trigger on some passes. Passes that Palmer would make every time. The receivers didn't quit running great routs, the line didn't stop blocking.

Plamer's instincts, pocket presence, and raw talent are so much higher than pretty much the whole league, that no matter who comes in in his place will look bad.
That is correct, Kitna isnt that bad, But PALMER is just that good, and I hope he comes back next year and plays, and not worried about hurting his knee, its hard to think that he hurt it that bad, when he already had a brace on that knee, the brace is suppose to keep your knees from getting hurt that way.
yeah I agree, good post NCCalum
I want Palmer back!!!!!!
no Kitna isnt that bad. he has done some good while there in Cincy
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:no Kitna isnt that bad. he has done some good while there in Cincy
There's always next year, I hope the Bengals don't resign Kitna cause we'd be better off with a direct snap to Rudi Johnson and allowing him to throw to Chad and T.J.
hey he can run for a white man but he cant pass if a QB cant pass they suck
"OSIRIS" Wrote:I want Palmer back!!!!!!

I DEF. AGREE!!!!!!!!!

that says it all
I think Palmer is just as good as any QB in the NFL.
i think palmer is just that good
"sf_football" Wrote:i think palmer is just that good
yeah i think he is also...... i mean he just has some bad luck.......