Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Got My Reds NLCS Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just in case they make it that far. I was selected in the ticket lottery and purchased some club seats along the 1B line. Now, let's hope they make it that far. :rockon:
Sell them to me!
It's just one game. It's for game 3 of the NLCS. But yes, they are for sale. Big Grin
BCF4L Wrote:Just in case they make it that far. I was selected in the ticket lottery and purchased some club seats along the 1B line. Now, let's hope they make it that far. :rockon:

I hope they do make. If so, you're a lucky man.
I want em, how much?
csabo17 Wrote:I want em, how much?
Well, here's the deal. The Reds have to make it past the NLDS first. If I sold them right now, there's the chance that I'd have to refund someones money if the Reds don't even make it that far, which would be a hassle. But face value of these tickets were $165 per ticket plus processing and shipping (printed them off) fees were $5.50. I have a total of $350.00 in the tickets.
The cool thing is, according to the Reds website, these tickets also include 6 buffet lines to choose from and all the soft drinks you can handle, which is included in the price of the ticket. So you don't have to worry about paying for food and drinks while you are there as it is free since it's club seats. I didn't realize this until after I had purchased the tickets and started looking around on their website. Can't beat that really.
Yeah I know, Im buying the club seats for the first round also from ebay. If they make it and you still wanna get rid of them remember I called dibs!
csabo17 Wrote:Yeah I know, Im buying the club seats for the first round also from ebay. If they make it and you still wanna get rid of them remember I called dibs!
I gotcha. Good luck with the ebay thing for club seats (or any seats in general). Those people are charging a fortune. Ebay was really the reason I bought the tickets. Nothing like making a good profit on hard to get tickets. But I will definitely offer them to you if they make it that far and I want to get rid of them.
Yeah I know, Blurr saved me last week on Bengals tickets. Im hoping he can help me out for future games, especially MNF against the Steelers.
The reds tickets are getting a little out of hand on there also. I understand its been a while since they've made the playoffs, but I cant justify paying over $200 a ticket for a baseball game.