Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Countdown to the 2010-2011 Basketball Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
61 Days.
I will be so glad when b-ball season finally gets here.:Thumbs:
Me and you both. I saw each and everyone of Southwestern's boys games Freshman-Varsity. All of the girls home games and some away games. Saw most of the boys practices and went to numerous 12th region games when we wasn't playing. I was burnt out on basketball at the end of the season. But now I am getting excited to get the season started.
Yes, its only 18 days to pre- season practice begins and I for one am more than ready.
Im ready for some Cardinal Basketball
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Me and you both. I saw each and everyone of Southwestern's boys games Freshman-Varsity. All of the girls home games and some away games. Saw most of the boys practices and went to numerous 12th region games when we wasn't playing. I was burnt out on basketball at the end of the season. But now I am getting excited to get the season started.

I don't think I could ever get burnt out. If I don't go to away games then I listen on the radio. If we arn't playing then I get on the net and try to find a game on wazoo. I love keeping up with teams from across the state as well as my own team. Enjoyed the Shelby Valley team for the past few years, along with Holmes.
Estill starts there season on Dec. 1st @ Morgan County
Hazard starts their season on December 4th @ Whitley Co. G0 DAWGS!!!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill starts there season on Dec. 1st @ Morgan County

i made a mistake its Dec. 2nd @ Morgan
I can't get excited about basketball yet....
too much football to be played
I have already had enough football. I'm ready for some b-ball!
But "Ballers" is all about some basketball of course Smile
I don't even pay attention to NCAA b-ball until a month or so into the season because of football.
zaga_fan Wrote:I can't get excited about basketball yet....
too much football to be played

Yep.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't even pay attention to NCAA b-ball until a month or so into the season because of football.

NBA Season is getting ready to fire up :flush:
GRC starts out with scrimmages against J-town and in the Fast Lane Classic ( not sure who they scrimmage yet in this one). Then first game is Dec 3rd against Christian Co. at Tates Creek.
Ballers Wrote:NBA Season is getting ready to fire up :flush:

As long as High School/NCAA football is still going on I can't get into basketball all that much.
That's the way I've always been.....I can deal with not being into it for the first handful of games.
Basketball > Football
Southwestern opens up 11/29 with Cumberland County
It can't get here fast enough!
Ballers Wrote:NBA Season is getting ready to fire up :flush:

I don't watch the NBA until the playoffs unless the Lakers are playing. :biggrin:
59 days.
58 Days.
57 days.
56 days.
Teams can start praciting in 12 days, on Oct. 15th.
Yes but the actual season does not start until November 29th.
Yeah, I'm ready for some basketball, as well. GO WARRIORS!
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Yes but the actual season does not start until November 29th.

Scrimmages can be before this.
Gold Charger Wrote:Scrimmages can be before this.

Yes, they can and they will be before 11/29 but the regular season does not start until November 29.
55 Days.
Pages: 1 2 3