Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset @ Taylor Co. 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset(6-0) on Cruise Control and only getting better against a (1-5)Taylor Co. who just got their 1st win over Jackson Co. last week. Thought? Predictions??
Jumpers win this one with ease.
Somerset-54
Taylor-00
Somerset 75-0
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Jumpers win this one with ease.

"Ease" isn't even the word for it, the Briar Jumpers scored 63 points against Casey Co. and they're much better than Taylor Co., who had been shutout 3 games in a row before beating Jackson Co., so this is going to be an UGLY game to say the least for the Cardinals!!

Somerset could easily score 84 points in this game if Robbie Lucas would let them but that would probably be frowned upon so I look for the JVs and Freshman to get alot of playing time in this game!

Somerset - 70

Taylor Co. - 0

That is if Robbie Lucas will even let them score that much.
Coach doesn't run up the score. The last 3 touchdowns against Casey were scored by backups. Somerset 56-0.
This team is special I hope they can stay healthy and keep rolling would be nice to have our county represented by two teams in bowling green.
Swforever82 Wrote:This team is special I hope they can stay healthy and keep rolling would be nice to have our county represented by two teams in bowling green.

That'd would be nice to see but no way Pulaski will beat Highlands....
Somerset dominates.
I honeslty don't know if a team in that district can score on Somerset. If Somerset doesn't want them to score they want

Somerset 63-0
Like the above poster said Somerset may not run up the score but Casey and betting than Taylor and somersets JV is proberly better than taylors varsity and I know Somersets JV is better than TC jv

As for the game has anybody ever seen a Pit Bull fight a Poodle?
Somerset in an easy one.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:Like the above poster said Somerset may not run up the score but Casey and betting than Taylor and somersets JV is proberly better than taylors varsity and I know Somersets JV is better than TC jv

As for the game has anybody ever seen a Pit Bull fight a Poodle?

lol, good comparison!
Somerset 85-0
Captain Backdoor Wrote:That'd would be nice to see but no way Pulaski will beat Highlands....

You gotta have faith Captain! I agree though...
roshambo Wrote:you gotta have faith captain! i agree though...

yes!
Game is going to be on the Wazoo sports network. 55-0 Somerset
Somerset
RoShamBo Wrote:You gotta have faith Captain! I agree though...

HAHAHAHA lets compare apples to apples not apples to oranges. Highlands is in a class of their own. Everyone on BGR knows Highlands is one of the best teams in the NATION I don't think there is a team in Ky that could beat them. IMO.
Somerset by 14
Stardust Wrote:Somerset by 14

After they get the ball twice

You apparently don't know how good Somerset is and how bad Taylor County is! Because Somerset will literally have 2 TDs in the first 5 minutes of the game or less and Casey Co. didn't score on Somerset, so how is a Taylor Co. team that just got their first win over a winless Jackson Co. team gonna come within 14 points of the Briar Jumpers?
leecoukfan Wrote:You apparently don't know how good Somerset is and how bad Taylor County is! Because Somerset will literally have 2 TDs in the first 5 minutes of the game or less and Casey Co. didn't score on Somerset, so how is a Taylor Co. team that just got their first win over a winless Jackson Co. team gonna come within 14 points of the Briar Jumpers?

:popcorn:
leecoukfan Wrote:You apparently don't know how good Somerset is and how bad Taylor County is! Because Somerset will literally have 2 TDs in the first 5 minutes of the game or less and Casey Co. didn't score on Somerset, so how is a Taylor Co. team that just got their first win over a winless Jackson Co. team gonna come within 14 points of the Briar Jumpers?

Stardust was probably just trying to stir the pot guys, or maybe he meant Somerset would win by 14 TDs. I think we'll see a running clock in this one, possibly before intermission.
RoShamBo Wrote:Stardust was probably just trying to stir the pot guys, or maybe he meant Somerset would win by 14 TDs. I think we'll see a running clock in this one, possibly before intermission.

I hope so.....yes most likely
And I thought your Dusty worship was funny, you are a funny man!