Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County vs Corbin JV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday @ Harlan County
Another Harlan JV game. I'm sure there will be tons of signs about the Cubs winning this one. Those guys from perry crack me up.
Yea it's definately unusual to see so many people from other counties talk so much about jv and freshman football! I mean HC fans love to see them succeed but these others have obvious HC envy! They like to think they get under our skin but we really can't retaliate when there are no threads about the baby dores!
Tailback44 Wrote:Another Harlan JV game. I'm sure there will be tons of signs about the Cubs winning this one. Those guys from perry crack me up.

[Image: kmebojxpfm7newpq5kob.jpg]
Patriot Wrote:Yea it's definately unusual to see so many people from other counties talk so much about jv and freshman football! I mean HC fans love to see them succeed but these others have obvious HC envy! They like to think they get under our skin but we really can't retaliate when there are no threads about the baby dores!

I don't feel that I should post about PCC's JV when we have a Super Bowl contender across the mountain.

[Image: llesct0w4tt7ylsgv4zt.jpg]
This one is going to be a close one.
I'm taking Harlan 3-0.

-Coin Toss - Harlan
-Harlan Defers to second half
-Harlan's kicks an onside kick and lets the other team recover.
-First play from scrimmage Harlan ends the Corbins JV QB's carreer with a sack/fumble that they immediately recover.
-They then kick a 70 yard FG on 1st down.
-In honor of the fallen QB Harlan vows not to score the rest of the game.
-Every play on defense the Harlan JV retreats to the 1 yard line and dares anyone to get by them.
- Corbin never moves further than the Harlan's 1 yd line.
- Harlan ends the game with 18 blocked kicks.

No contest..
Harlan by 60+..
Ballers Wrote:No contest..
Harlan by 60+..

I see where you're coming from...
I could see that happening as well.
[quote=zaga_fan]I don't feel that I should post about PCC's JV when we have a Super Bowl contender across the mountain.

[Image: llesct0w4tt7ylsgv4zt.jpg][/QUOTE

Just poking back at ya, for little kids we actually have Cub Club t-shirts!! Our biggest fan needs one!
Patriot Wrote:[quote=zaga_fan]I don't feel that I should post about PCC's JV when we have a Super Bowl contender across the mountain.

[Image: llesct0w4tt7ylsgv4zt.jpg][/QUOTE

Just poking back at ya, for little kids we actually have Cub Club t-shirts!! Our biggest fan needs one!

If someone brings one to my tailgate before the PCC-Harlan game I will wear it!
Make sure it's an XL though....
I've put on some LBs since marriage Wink
harlan wins 50-0 final, now for the freshmen to do the same to clay.
Patriot Wrote:Yea it's definately unusual to see so many people from other counties talk so much about jv and freshman football! I mean HC fans love to see them succeed but these others have obvious HC envy! They like to think they get under our skin but we really can't retaliate when there are no threads about the baby dores!

PCC JV lost to Knott Central JV last night 12-8
zaga_fan Wrote:This one is going to be a close one.
I'm taking Harlan 3-0.

-Coin Toss - Harlan
-Harlan Defers to second half
-Harlan's kicks an onside kick and lets the other team recover.
-First play from scrimmage Harlan ends the Corbins JV QB's carreer with a sack/fumble that they immediately recover.
-They then kick a 70 yard FG on 1st down.
-In honor of the fallen QB Harlan vows not to score the rest of the game.
-Every play on defense the Harlan JV retreats to the 1 yard line and dares anyone to get by them.
- Corbin never moves further than the Harlan's 1 yd line.
- Harlan ends the game with 18 blocked kicks.

:notworthy
Captain Crook Wrote:PCC JV lost to Knott Central JV last night 12-8

That's because all of our JV was still tired of running up and down the field in the 2nd half during the Varsity game Wink