Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co. @ Whitley Co. 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whitley comes back home for the first time in a month. I think Clay will win this one but i wouldnt underestimate Whitley, especially at home. If Whitley can get healthy this week then i think they could make a game of it.
But, Ill take Clay everday till Whitley shows me something.
Clay Co. 42 Whitley Co. 21
Clay Co. - 35

Whitley Co. - 21
I'll take Clay by 20.
Clay Co by 10.
I choose Clay in this one. 42-14
I'll take clay by 3
Clay 28

Whitley 7
Whitley keeps it close at home but Clay is too much for them.
Clay 42
Whitely 34
Clay Co by 14.
Clay by 14
I have to take Clay in this one. I do think if Whitley would have sealed the deal at Harlan Co. last Friday this would be a much tougher game for Clay. Whitley let this one get away. And now, that probably took the air out of them. Clay 35-14.
Clay by 17. When does Clay and PCC play?
6-4-3 Wrote:Clay by 17. When does Clay and PCC play?

Perry County Central @ Clay County 10/8 7:30pm
I heard Whitley came out strong and punched Harlan in the mouth.
If they can do that to Clay they will make a game of it and could be in a position to win.
But I'll take Clay by 10
zaga_fan Wrote:I heard Whitley came out strong and punched Harlan in the mouth.
If they can do that to Clay they will make a game of it and could be in a position to win.
But I'll take Clay by 10

Whitley did punch them in the mouth. But the 4th qtr. they looked like a totally different bunch. Whitley has some potential but they have to put a whole game together...
easyM Wrote:Whitley did punch them in the mouth. But the 4th qtr. they looked like a totally different bunch. Whitley has some potential but they have to put a whole game together...

:thatsfunn dylon smith 280+ rushing :igiveup:
Clay Co by 20
easyM Wrote:Whitley did punch them in the mouth. But the 4th qtr. they looked like a totally different bunch. Whitley has some potential but they have to put a whole game together...

Boo Boo bear Wrote::thatsfunn dylon smith 280+ rushing :igiveup:

Dylon Smith had 288 rushing yards to be exact and the Black Bears had a total of 383 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs in this game so I don't think that Whitley Co. punched them in the mouth, I think it was Harlan Co. doing the punching in the mouth!
Clay 35
Whitley 23
Clays D seem to be 100% times better last week than all the games before if that D shows up. Clay by 28. If not except a shutout.

Clay-52
Whitley-36
Whitley is not in Clay's league this year. Clay could possibly be upset by PC or HC, but I see them going undefeated in their district.
leecoukfan Wrote:Dylon Smith had 288 rushing yards to be exact and the Black Bears had a total of 383 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs in this game so I don't think that Whitley Co. punched them in the mouth, I think it was Harlan Co. doing the punching in the mouth!

Go check Whitley's stats and look what the score was early in the 4th. I was there. Was you?
Boo Boo bear Wrote::thatsfunn dylon smith 280+ rushing :igiveup:

And anyone that was there or listened to the game knows Harlan County done their damage late.....
I think this game will be a lot closer than many think. CC is really good, but with Whitley playing at home, this game just may come down to the last 4 minutes of the game
easym yes i was there from what i saw it was whitley 3 and out all night whitley had three big plays no sustained drives hc defense shut whitley down all night.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:easym yes i was there from what i saw it was whitley 3 and out all night whitley had three big plays no sustained drives hc defense shut whitley down all night.

Three big plays equals 3 scores from what I remember and I could swear they scored again.... Am I missing something here. This big play stuff is overused by many, not just on this thread. Plays are plays.
Honestly, what was the score after 3 qtrs? And this I don't know, what was the stats after 3 quarters? I do know Harlan Co. dominated the 4th although Whitley shot themselves in the foot as well. BUT, Harlan Co. did take over the 4th. Just don't come with the big plays to me. You give up what you give up. Points don't lie no matter how you look at it.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:easym yes i was there from what i saw it was whitley 3 and out all night whitley had three big plays no sustained drives hc defense shut whitley down all night.

Lol thats funny. When you shut someone down "all night" you usually don't give up almost 30 points.
easy easym by the way hc won the game just in case your missing something...:Thumbs:1-0 in district play thats all that matters..:HitWall:

This post kinda reminds me of some of the Rockcastle fans after the Danville game. To paraphrase.....we only gave up 17 yards rushing.....but the score was Danville 40 Rock 0. But after all they only gave up 17 yards rushing.

HC's defense is an all or nothing Defense. It either gives you nothing or everything as in TD's!!!! If you get past the line bye, bye. :dontthink Thus the big plays Whitley had.
you said it IF thats a big word you know if highlands had not had that ineligable player they would'nt have won that game either :blabbermo
Pages: 1 2