Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Hazard 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do got have?

I think hazard wins by 18.

Hazard 32
Breathitt 14
Breathitt County (3-3) Wins Over: Campbellsville 16-6, Sheldon Clark 26-25, Prestonsburg 49-21. Loses: Perry Central 27-7, LCA 30-15, Johnson Central 28-6.

Hazard (5-0) Wins Over: Leslie County 51-7, Letcher Central 48-24, Paris 54-13, Williamsburg 55-8, Corbin 35-28.

Hazard
Hazard.
Breathitt Co
hazard 34
breathitt 20
Hopefully my boy #26 can pick another one off and take the wind outta their sails.We need a big play like that to pick us up and get us going in the right direction.But anyway,good luck to the Bobcats.I think you guys can win every game,you just have to believe in yourselves.Make me proud!!
The Dawgs roll in this one.

HHS- 32
BC- 7
If Breathitt comes out flat like they have the last few games Hazard wont have much of a game. But if Breathitt can come out with some intensity and keep it up threw the game I think they will come out ontop. Still havent made the adjustments in the secondary they need to make. Until they make them, they are going to keep on giving up big play after big play.
They looked pretty good in the secondary last Friday,of course JC didn't throw much but they did throw.I know #26 is moving to strong safety.Should have been there before,since that's where he's accustomed to playing.But you are right,if they come out flat,they will get beat.If they get the s**t out of their heads,they can beat Hazard.
Hazard by 2 td's
^

Hazard is playing Breathitt Co not KCC. LOL...J/k BW Big Grin
^ my bad I changed it. I meant 2 td's not 20. And, as far as the KCC remark.:moon: LOL
[COLOR="Blue"]ive always known hazard to be a good team; i watched them last year with some friends.
if breathitt comes out with a good attitude and plays like they should be playing then they will have a wonderful shot at winning this.
if breathitt keeps doing what they have been doing and losing hope after they are down about 2 tds then then hazard is going to win.

but as of right at this moment im here for the bobcats and im hoping they win![/COLOR]
Breathitt barely won last year probably wouldn't have if the Shouse kid hadn't intercepted the ball on about the 15 yard line late in the game. Hazard by 10
Breathitt pulls the upset and wins by 4.
Hazard wins by a touchdown as part of retribution for last year's loss at Breathitt. Best of luck Bulldogs! Keep up the good work!
Gimme the Bobcats with the upset
That will make PCCs win look a little better Wink
But I'd like to see both Hazard and PCC go 10-0 as well
breathitt by 6 points. guys breathitt will be ok. the coach staff has got to do better to.there play calling sucks on offense.the cb an fs,ss needs more work.they have kids playing out of place but they will getting goning on time ..GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Gotta Go With The DAWGS !!! GO HAZARD !!!
Hazard by 7
Hazard by 10
Should be a good game, but I'll take Hazard by 14.
Yeah,and Brandon Pelfrey had a big interception that game.They also won without Channing Fugate.
djttrbm Wrote:Yeah,and Brandon Pelfrey had a big interception that game.They also won without Channing Fugate.

:thumpsup:
Breathitt has been unpredictable this year so I'm not really sure who I thnk will win this one. I am looking for it to be similar to the game that Hazard played against Corbin.

Hazard - 35

Breathitt Co. - 34
I figured this game would get alittle bit more talk than this. The win against Hazard last year sparked a big 6 game winning streak before getting beat my runner up Somerset. I am very disappointed to not see BrahmaBull Posting in this thread yet. Maybed he will before the weeks out.
Everybody on this post is being respectful and only stating their opinions,instead of trash talking like we usually see on the other posts.Props to the nice guys,this is how it should be.This could explain the lack of posts though.
Hazard
I'd love to be there for this game....
hopefully the Perry - North Laurel game is good lol
Hazard by 20+
Pages: 1 2