Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland Derby Classic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What teams are in it this year?
18fan Wrote:What teams are in it this year?

According to KHSAA.org the teams booked so far are: Raceland, Lawrence Co., Harlan Co., Prestonsburg, and East Carter.
Does anyone know the schedule this year?
18fan Wrote:Does anyone know the schedule this year?

It's on khsaa.org
Raceland does a very good job running this tournament, they also have a very nice facility.:Thumbs:
South Floyd is in it as well
Lawrence Co., Harlan Co., Greenup Co., Raceland, East Carter, Prestonsburg, Fairview are in the Derby Classic.
Does anyone know the schedule for Saturday?
18fan Wrote:Does anyone know the schedule for Saturday?

You can check with KHSAA.org, Dailyindependent.com, or buy a Daily Independent if you live close enough to Ashland to see a schedule.
When do you think the Daily Independent will have it out?
18fan Wrote:When do you think the Daily Independent will have it out?

I really cannot tell you for sure, my guess would be Friday or Saturday. I no longer live in the area. With all the snow has fallen in EKY, I wonder if Harlan Co. and other SEKY schools will be able to make it. If I come across a link, I will post it on here for you.
okay thanks. I will keep looking in the Daily Independent
Per The Daily Independent:

SATURDAY

5 p.m.: Lawrence County vs. South Floyd; 6:45 p.m.: Greenup County vs. Fairview; 8:30 p.m.: Raceland vs. East Carter.

SUNDAY

1 p.m.: South Floyd vs. Greenup County; 2:45 p.m.: Harlan County vs. Raceland; 4:30 p.m.: Prestonsburg vs. East Carter; 6:15 p.m.: Fairview vs. Lawrence County; 8 p.m.: Harlan County vs. Prestonsburg.

MONDAY

2 p.m.: South Floyd vs. Fairview; 3:45 p.m.: East Carter vs. Harlan County; 5:30 p.m.: Greenup County vs. Lawrence County; 7:15 p.m.: Raceland vs. Prestonsburg.

TUESDAY

2 p.m.: Pool A No. 4 vs. Pool B No.4; 3:45 p.m.: Pool A No. 3 vs. Pool B No. 3; 5:30 p.m.: Pool A No. 2 vs. Pool B No. 2; 7:15 p.m.: Pool A No. 1 vs. Pool B No. 1.