Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tug Valley, WV 51 Jenkins 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final from Jenkins.
OUCH! Another painful loss for the Cavs!
Tug Valley with another win on the year... Seems like they have improved this season
:devilflam
leecoukfan Wrote:OUCH! Another painful loss for the Cavs!

They have all been painful. The boys just dont play to their potential. That reflects on the coaching staff, that in my opinion are not tough enough on the players. You dont here any correction coming from the sidelines when thy mess up. The toughest part of the scheules coming up and I'm afraid it ain't going to be pretty.:HitWall:
We still will beat Betsy Layne!
Jenkinsalum Wrote:We still will beat Betsy Layne!

Yea I know because you all run an NFL offense.:please:
Jenkins remains winless on the year.
Has anyone seen Jenkins in the First Quarter? They play with anybody, it seems right after that quarter, they just quit. Jenkins has the potential to be a good ball club, they just dont have the desire, or effort to keep playing, theres 4 quarters in a game, not one. So far though, every team that has played Jenkins, the following week they have lost, and i've heard from people that the opposing team's coach's say that Jenkins is the hardest hitting team they have played, with 6 people hurt from Tug Valley.
goBIGgreen Wrote:Has anyone seen Jenkins in the First Quarter? They play with anybody, it seems right after that quarter, they just quit. Jenkins has the potential to be a good ball club, they just dont have the desire, or effort to keep playing, theres 4 quarters in a game, not one. So far though, every team that has played Jenkins, the following week they have lost, and i've heard from people that the opposing team's coach's say that Jenkins is the hardest hitting team they have played, with 6 people hurt from Tug Valley.

I agree. Jenkins can play with any team they have played for the first and most of the second quarter until the other team scores and it is all down hill from there. I have heard several remarks from other teams the the boy's are better than alot they have played. So why don't there record reflect this?
cavfan10 Wrote:I agree. Jenkins can play with any team they have played for the first and most of the second quarter until the other team scores and it is all down hill from there. I have heard several remarks from other teams the the boy's are better than alot they have played. So why don't there record reflect this?

The boys have to learn how to win, and it will start coming naturally when they do.
cavfan10 Wrote::devilflam

They have all been painful. The boys just dont play to their potential. That reflects on the coaching staff, that in my opinion are not tough enough on the players. You dont here any correction coming from the sidelines when thy mess up. The toughest part of the scheules coming up and I'm afraid it ain't going to be pretty.:HitWall:

Yeah they need a coaching staff that can motivate them and will get on to them and make them get better when they make mistakes!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah they need a coaching staff that can motivate them and will get on to them and make them get better when they make mistakes!

It's hard for one of the coaches to motivate the players when his head his hanging lower than theirs.
Colwell needs to be head coach next year. The boys respect him.
He runs an NFL style offense and the kids all listen to Colwell.
Westside Wrote:Yea I know because you all run an NFL offense.:please:
this is correct.:Thumbs:
Yea, his NFL offense has really put the points on the scoreboard! I don't know one kid that likes him as a coach. They make him head coach, Jenkins football goes back to barely enough to play.
Jenkinsalum Wrote:Colwell needs to be head coach next year. The boys respect him.

His head hangs lower than anybody's.
no he dosent, all the kids hate him and he runs the worst offence. do you see what happens when maggard called the plays more yards and first downs.
maggards offence has really been better than the old offence. it will take time, but jenkins will be good in the next few years.
i agree with cavfan10.
yea in a couple of years jenkins should be alot better. :biggrin:
wildcat_fan88 Wrote:maggards offence has really been better than the old offence. it will take time, but jenkins will be good in the next few years.

They have been moving the chains more the last couple of games. The JV held Pound scoreless and put 24 points on the board tonight.
:Clap:
Run the wishbone.