Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Perry Central 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PCC comes off a big district win, NL is coming off a rough game against Clay county. Thoughts and predictions on this one?
Perry by 3 tds
When I think PCC will go out and beat up on a team it becomes a close game when I think it is going to be close, they dominate the game and win by double digits. I think PCC should win this one pretty easily but in this district you never know what your going to see. PC by 14.
PCC by at least 3 td's.
PCC by as much as they want!
pcc wins and keeps rollin over there distrcict. 10-0 season. playoffs will take care of itsself no prediction there.
I'll say Perry by 28, I hope they come out ready to play like they did last week, that was Perry's first 'full game' they have played this season.
Perry rolls.
I will go with Perry at home, but I think everyone is pointing towards the October 8 game against Clay County at Clay County, is this correct?
Navajo4life Wrote:I will go with Perry at home, but I think everyone is pointing towards the October 8 game against Clay County at Clay County, is this correct?

They have a young coach....
but I would imagine these boys are taking it one game at a time.
When you're undefeated you have a target on your back.
It's not good to overlook a team that almost beat you last year that just got embarassed the week before.
Perry by 3
Perry by 17.
Ballers Wrote:Perry by 17.

That sounds about right, every year NL is down Perry seems to think there going to come in and lay it to them but they never do. Hopefully Perry doesn't come out soft AGAIN and can put this game away.
This one won't be pretty, I can assure that! These are two teams going in opposite directions! I think that the Commodores will win by how ever much Haddix lets them!

Perry Central - 48

North Laurel - 10
Perry by alot.
Perry. enough said
dore20 Wrote:Perry. enough said

You said it wrong...
it's "Nuff Said" lol
** Upset Alert** NL by 12.

jk Big Grin PCC rolls in this one.
PCC too much for NL. 34-6
Perry sails away 32-21

And advances to 6-0 on the season :1:
Pcc-35
nl-12
leecoukfan Wrote:This one won't be pretty, I can assure that! These are two teams going in opposite directions! I think that the Commodores will win by how ever much Haddix lets them!

Perry Central - 48

North Laurel - 10

How long will the glory last at PCC? Are they just going thru a great class or have things turned around for great teams for the next 20 years?
09Dores Wrote:Perry sails away 32-21

And advances to 6-0 on the season :1:

How did PCC almost get beat my Casey Co?
They came out flat, also had 4-5 turnovers.

Hat, they have a great class. Theres a lot of athletes on this team. Also it looks like Perry has a good feeder program started. Im hoping this is the start of a winning tradition.
HAT51 Wrote:How did PCC almost get beat my Casey Co?
Perry was lucky to win that game. Like csabo said, they came out flat, had 8 fumbles, 5 lost. Worst game I've seen them play the last two years.
csabo17 Wrote:They came out flat, also had 4-5 turnovers.

Hat, they have a great class. Theres a lot of athletes on this team. Also it looks like Perry has a good feeder program started. Im hoping this is the start of a winning tradition.

:Thumbs: Hopefully we get that first playoff win this year.
Aslan Wrote:Perry was lucky to win that game. Like csabo said, they came out flat, had 8 fumbles, 5 lost. Worst game I've seen them play the last two years.

:Thumbs: Hopefully we get that first playoff win this year.

Coach Haddix is doing a great job his first year. He could very well keep things going in the future.
Quote:How did PCC almost get beat my Casey Co?

why are you still talking about week 1?:yawn:
for christ sake let it go lol. its over with.
HAT51 Wrote:How did PCC almost get beat my Casey Co?

zaga-fan was starting for pcc at qb but did,nt make the game he got sick on to many grilled hot dogs and that dang generic popTongueuke:
PCC Big!!!
Pcc
Pages: 1 2