Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Oldham 35 Ft. Knox 28 2OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final--sounds like a barn burner!! Any info?
Fort Knox had their best football players out for the night. 2 from suspension 2 from injury...they still played hard but shot themselves in the foot too many times. Fort Knox needs to figure a way to get over the hump.
congrats to NO
Tough loss for Bubba and Fort Knox.
Go Eagles Wrote:Fort Knox had their best football players out for the night. 2 from suspension 2 from injury...they still played hard but shot themselves in the foot too many times. Fort Knox needs to figure a way to get over the hump.

There best player is #55 and #44-they both played. #2 was hurt-the suspensions were not key players, but #2 was. Officiating cost North 3 td's or more. North should have won by 21 or 28. Now #2 is good but not that good. North has 3 starters out that is just part of the game. How about #19 Chris Streicher for North, quite a player, he must have got his mom's ability and not mine.
Grats NO
Buddy Ryan Wrote:There best player is #55 and #44-they both played. #2 was hurt-the suspensions were not key players, but #2 was. Officiating cost North 3 td's or more. North should have won by 21 or 28. Now #2 is good but not that good. North has 3 starters out that is just part of the game. How about #19 Chris Streicher for North, quite a player, he must have got his mom's ability and not mine.
You are mistaken...Fort Knox was missing one of their best defenders...#55 is their best #4 was suspended and he is one of their best. #2 is very explosive and was missed but the offense had their way with NO all night...but shot themselves in the foot but turning it over when it mattered. The defense gave big plays when they mattered...they couldn't stop 3 plays.
Hey Go Eagles - Sounds like sour grapes to me. I saw the box score and you were ahead 14-0. If you guys don't man up and look at how you got beat instead of making excuses you will never turn it around.
You are right a lot of sour grapes...don't worry they will look at how they got beat and move on.