Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Allen Central 1-10-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's gonna win this?....Im gonna say JC because they are playing very well right now...I think with this unknown sophomore Justin Murray stepping into a starting role and playing with tons of energy and bringing the defense...They are playing very well...JC by 10+
I think ACHS could beat JCHS, if they played the ist 1/2 they played against SF and the last 1/2 they played against PHS! they are a good team they just cant ssem to put two 1/2's together, but i think that by the time tourney time comes they will be ready
JC by 20+
JC by 16
Jc
JC by 10....if they come ready to play. which im pretty sure they will...
Is it true that Kyle Rice is suspended?
"gunner10" Wrote:Who's gonna win this?....Im gonna say JC because they are playing very well right now...I think with this unknown sophomore Justin Murray stepping into a starting role and playing with tons of energy and bringing the defense...They are playing very well...JC by 10+
Energy....yes. Defense.....not hardly.

Murray has been a good spark for JC, but the last few games they have been riding on the shoulders of Rice and Blanton. McCarty has also played well and under much better control.

Good team effort right now.
Jc
Johnson Central
AC by 2 in a shocker!!!!
Central by 13...
Johnson Central by 15+
Central by 10+

Murray has been in the past two games running the show at the point position. This kid has more intensity than anyone. If the team will feed off of his energy then JC will be very hard to beat. In fact if they would gain his intensity they would take this region.

Yes, Rice is suspended for one game or else the score would be higher.
"rosco" Wrote:Is it true that Kyle Rice is suspended?

I believe so.

Helton of Magoffin County did not play in Magoffin's win over Boyd County Saturday following the Johnson Central game Friday night due to suspension for being tossed. I would assume Rice will be out for Allen Central's game.