Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 41 Whitley County 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Smith for Harlan County had close to 300 yards rushing.
congrats to HC
Very nice district win for the Black Bears!!
Another great team rushing performance for a Tom Larkey team.
Congrats Black Bears!
dylon smith had 280 yrds rushing good win bears !!! whitley is a very good team . great game..:Thumbs:
Very impressive win for the Bears!
Whitley County is a HARD hitting team. Harlan County boys showed me something tonight.......they are on a mission! :rockon: Very Proud of our Black Bears. They beat a good football team tonight.
Great win for The Bears, bears controlled the whole game on both sides of the ball. One of the best lines I have seen. If not for 4 big plays Whitley would not have been in the game. I don't know if WC had a first down besides the 4 big plays. Man is it great to have Dillon Smith back to his old self. I just hope Whitley ends up being a pretty good team, everyone says so but they are just 1-4 now I think. Bears let's go win the District!
Congrats to Smith and the Black Bears! Harlan County is really putting together a great season after the opening loss to Pulaski Co. and I don't anybody stopping them until the last game of the season!
Cubs win!!!
Good way to start district play. Congrats Bears.
Great game tonight Bears! Dylan Smith played a heck of a game. Congrats to all the Bears!!!
I am proud of my Black Bears. The Bears had alot of youth on the field again tonight filling in and they stepped up great. Freshman mistakes and missed assignments on a few BIG plays, but my Bears overcame it and played to victory. In general the Bears shut down Whitley's ground attack. The Black Bears fumbled deep in the red zone and threw an interception on another deep drive. Gotta take care of the ball and take it on in for the score. The mistakes were costly, but those will decrease game by game as these youngsters get experience and learn to not drift from their assignment. Smith is amazing on both sides of the ball and played above the rest. Besides one of those missed assignments, Bramlet was shut down. I was impressed by Whitley's #59. Whitley came in tonight very physical with hopes of turning their season around and made a valiant effort. Whitley still has time and the talent to do just that. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Congrats harlan county
Nice win Bears. Great move toward that District title.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:whitley is a very good team . great game..:Thumbs:

Good win by HC but I think saying Whitley is very good stretches it some? Aren't they 1-4 now with a lone win over Lynn Camp?
The Bears have won 4 straight. Congrats.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Good win by HC but I think saying Whitley is very good stretches it some? Aren't they 1-4 now with a lone win over Lynn Camp?

I agree Whitley not very good, but I have seen that Harlan can Win the District, if they can quit giving up the big play!!
Grats Cubs.
Where's RunInUpTheGut at?
I thought for sure he would be on here by now Smile
[Image: CUBS+1969+LOGO.jpg]
Grats HC
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Good win by HC but I think saying Whitley is very good stretches it some? Aren't they 1-4 now with a lone win over Lynn Camp?

oh yeah i forgot bell county plays the toughest teams every year nobody else even comes close..what is the record of bells opponents...first people say hc has'nt played the teams whiley has played (strength of schedule) when we beat whitley they (hc0beat a bad team...:please:
Heck I hope ur right I hope Whitley wins out, but I really don't think they r all that good but I hope they win out it will help us out a lot. I do think we can win out our district if we don't let up.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:oh yeah i forgot bell county plays the toughest teams every year nobody else even comes close..what is the record of bells opponents...first people say hc has'nt played the teams whiley has played (strength of schedule) when we beat whitley they (hc0beat a bad team...:please:

Easy Boo Boo, yogi will get upset. Don't be so defensive. I think it was a very very valid point. You all wonder why you get such a hard time?

Anyway the Clay vs. HC will be for the district Champ.
He is the most athletic player that harlan co. has on the field rite now
William Muney Wrote:Easy Boo Boo, yogi will get upset. Don't be so defensive. I think it was a very very valid point. You all wonder why you get such a hard time?

Anyway the Clay vs. HC will be for the district Champ.

I hope youre right muney. valid point who has bell beat besides johnson central ? i do get defensive no one knows what a great job coach larkey has done with this team we lost two very good players to injuries ..hard time ? i can take it but can also dish it..:please:
Pulaski is the only good team Harlan has played and they lost by 33. They have a big win against Leslie Co though! Rolleyes :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Pulaski is the only good team Harlan has played and they lost by 33. They have a big win against Leslie Co though! Rolleyes :Thumbs:

Oh let's all be careful now and not upset Will Muney with us poking back and forth. I think it makes him feel "uncomfortable" if we mess with one another.

*Hugs Aslan*
Pages: 1 2 3