Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your Favorite Restaurant?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
UkFan23 Wrote:Raising Cane's.
Lee's.

Made my 1st trip there Thursday...WONT be the last. The sauce was amazing!
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Made my 1st trip there Thursday...WONT be the last. The sauce was amazing!
Sauces like Raising Canes, Zaxby's, and Abner's are served by almost every restaurant in the Jackson area of Mississippi, where the sauce is known as "Comeback" sauce or dressing. It is served on everything from salads to seafood. Everybody's version is a little different but I had never heard of Comeback sauce until I moved to Jackson. You can buy it bottled all around Jackson and other parts of Mississippi in grocery stores and restaurants. The stuff is great on fried catfish.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Sauces like Raising Canes, Zaxby's, and Abner's are served by almost every restaurant in the Jackson area of Mississippi, where the sauce is known as "Comeback" sauce or dressing. It is served on everything from salads to seafood. Everybody's version is a little different but I had never heard of Comeback sauce until I moved to Jackson. You can buy it bottled all around Jackson and other parts of Mississippi in grocery stores and restaurants. The stuff is great on fried catfish.

I LOVE Zaxby's and their Insane Sauce!
O'Charleys
Subway
Peking
Hibachi
Bone fish
Hardees
Peking
Really wish we would get a sonic in Hazard!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Pig n a Poke - Prestonsburg
El Azul - Pikeville

I'd like to add O'Charleys and Steak n Shake.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I'd like to add O'Charleys and Steak n Shake.
:Thumbs: Steak 'n Shake is probably my favorite national chain. Their chili beats most, if not all, of the chili chains like Skyline.
Cheddars
Texas Roadhouse
Nakaita (Japanese rest. in Myrtle Beach)
Peking
Pages: 1 2 3