Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 2010/2011 schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions? How many do they win?

Nov 30, 10 Wayne County away 6:00 PM
Dec 3, 10 Lincoln County home 6:00 PM
Dec 10, 10 Scott County home 7:30 PM
Dec 17, 10 Somerset away 6:00 PM
Jan 4, 11 Somerset home 6:00 PM
Jan 7, 11 Pulaski County home 6:00 PM
Jan 10, 11 Clay County away 7:30 PM
Jan 14, 11 Casey County away 8:00 PM
Jan 15, 11 Breathitt County home 7:30 PM
Jan 18, 11 Wayne County home 6:00 PM
Jan 21, 11 Casey County home 8:00 PM
Jan 22, 11 Franklin County at East Jessamine Jaguar Classic
Jan 24, 11 Mercer County home 7:30 PM
Jan 28, 11 Pulaski County away 6:00 PM
Jan 31, 11 Madison Central home 7:30 PM
Feb 8, 11 Bryan Station home 7:30 PM
Feb 11, 11 Southwestern away 6:00 PM
Feb 12, 11 Elizabethtown at John Hardin Duke’s Sporting Goods Valentine’s Shootout
Feb 14, 11 McCreary Central home 7:30 PM
Feb 18, 11 South Laurel away 6:00 PM

*All tournaments not included*
A lot. The 12th region is their to lose. Good luck to Coach Noble and the Lady Rockets.
Does anyone have their tournament schedules?
They MIGHT lose 5 games.
Rock should win the 12th again with Lincoln's losses due to graduation and the losss to Pittman at Casey.
At least now I can be the part of my all time favorite event on time. Last time I was just wondering about the timings and schedule. Now I just have to fix my dates and make arrangements to visit the event.
The Lady Rockets will be playing in the Green Bank Ladies Classic in Greeneville, Tennessee during Christmas Holiday break. they will play nationally ranked teams such as the 2010 Alabama state champs Hoover High School "same school from mtv two a days" , 2010 tennessee state champs Mt. Juliet, and the Florida Division 5A state runnerup Boca Ciega.
http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/310352
Wow, that will be a really strong tourney. Good luck to the Rock.
South Greene, Greeneville, Maryville, and Dobyns-Bennett were good teams from East Tennessee last year. Sounds like it will be a great tournament this year.
Wow, they mentioned Tibbs in the article and left out Hammonds. Can't wait to see how Sara responds in this tourney.
Rock may very well just win the State Championship. If the Lady Warriors can't get it done then I am pulling for the 12th region team. Good Luck ladies.
BigEastZebra Wrote:Wow, they mentioned Tibbs in the article and left out Hammonds. Can't wait to see how Sara responds in this tourney.

I noticed it but I didn't mention it because I wanted to see if someone else would mention it. That REALLY has to add fuel to Sara's already burning fire. :devilflam
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Rock may very well just win the State Championship. If the Lady Warriors can't get it done then I am pulling for the 12th region team. Good Luck ladies.

Southwestern will finish second in the region, a distant 2nd.
Does anybody know about scrimmages for the Lady Rockets yet?
Have not heard anything about scrimmages yet, RockBlue or ROCKSOLID69 might know.
I'm pretty sure Rock has a scrimmage on Nov. 20 vs. Owensboro Catholic at Bullitt East High School. Someone may want to follow up on that.
The also have one on Nov. 23rd vs. Woodford County @home.
I can't wait for Rockcastle vs. Scott Co. coming up very soon. Very Interesting!!!!
RadioVeteran Wrote:I can't wait for Rockcastle vs. Scott Co. coming up very soon. Very Interesting!!!!

I agree should be a good one
Rockcastle and Scott County will be a great game!
I think players from both sides are psyched over this game. Rock at home so I'll say they win by 10 or more!
To any of you Rocket fans:

Who is Sara's back-up this season?
Probably Sara's backup would be Katie Cobb, a Junior, or Rock will go small and put the Hunter girl in, which is also a decent rebounder.
Okay, I was just asking because I didn't know what Rock would do with Sara in foul trouble.
Probably alot of praying!!!
Big crowd tonight at Rocket madness. The girls looked very good.
Did anybody stand out besides Hammond & Lawrence?
WaybackRocket Wrote:Did anybody stand out besides Hammond & Lawrence?

I believe Shanlee Burton will be great at the forward spot.
I believe Rockcastle will be pretty good 1-8 players. Most teams aren't that deep. I know Mercy last year was deeper than that. Rock should be okay.