Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When will Madison Central get another win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will the Indians find a W? This year or maybe next?
i'm gonna say they beat Pleasure Ridge Park This Friday but after that they won't see another win til next year
Anything is possible now seeing that score against Lex Cath last week.
PRP is really their only other chance for another W this but whether they actually do win is questionable!
What happened to PRP? Didn't they use to be a really good team?
Why dont they play madison southern anymore.
I guess when they score more points than the team they are playing LOL.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Why dont they play madison southern anymore.

I would say they will soon. They both are pretty bad but MC would dominate MS.
William Muney Wrote:I would say they will soon. They both are pretty bad but MC would dominate MS.

They should consolidate imo. No joking..... Play to the largest class in the state. They would be much better off that way.
I think Madison Central is to big as it is. Coach Browne will have them very competitive soon. At least Coach is at home and probably is comfortable. Central will be at the top of the food chain soon.
warmachine Wrote:I think Madison Central is to big as it is. Coach Browne will have them very competitive soon. At least Coach is at home and probably is comfortable. Central will be at the top of the food chain soon.

I don't know about that.
As soon as they put more points on the board than the opponent. WOW that was easy!!
Amped 88 Wrote:I don't know about that.

I'd forget all about that central/southern and just have Madison Co. Much better off the way I see it....
easyM Wrote:I'd forget all about that central/southern and just have Madison Co. Much better off the way I see it....

yea they could do that, but if a new high school was built and they made it into one school would the kids from Southern and Central get along all in the same building?
Strikeout King Wrote:yea they could do that, but if a new high school was built and they made it into one school would the kids from Southern and Central get along all in the same building?

I don't know why they wouldn't? If you think about it every time two schools consolidate this comes up. I don't ever remember any major issues that developed due to consolidation.... I might be wrong. I know it would be better for them football wise. I think it would any many sports within the facility...
They might seriously become the largest school in the State. Madison Central is already a 6A school, and a big one. If the 6A and a 5A school (in the new alignment) combined, that would mean there would only be 3 Madison County schools, Berea, Model and Madison Central/Southern!

Imagini this: Madison Central has 883 boys and Madison Southern has 536 combined that is 1419. That would make them the second largest school (boy-number) in the State. Keep in mind that Trinity and St. Xavier are ALL-BOY schools! Imagine how high that number would be if you included females. You would basically have to double it to be 2838! Too big.
easyM Wrote:I'd forget all about that central/southern and just have Madison Co. Much better off the way I see it....

Yeah that would be the best choice for a school name! It boggles my mind to think how big of a school that would be!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah that would be the best choice for a school name! It boggles my mind to think how big of a school that would be!!

Schools in Texas and Florida along with othe states have schools with 3500 plus students.
Eddy Creek Bay Wrote:Schools in Texas and Florida along with othe states have schools with 3500 plus students.

Yes, I know this but those are much larger and more populated states. I lived in Massachusetts for three years and there was a team that we played against Lowell High School which has the largest student enrollment in the state of over 4000 students, so I know all about big schools.

On the otherhand though, if they combined these two schools it would have to be the biggest school in KY outside of Lousiville and may even be approaching the mark to be the largest school in the state!
Quote:I think Madison Central is to big as it is. Coach Browne will have them very competitive soon. At least Coach is at home and probably is comfortable. Central will be at the top of the food chain soon.

yeah, maybe if they get moved to a different class.
but i dont see them winning another game this season. i predict them losing a very very close game come friday against PRP.