Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Golden Eagle Cody Parker on the Ball Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BGR,

Over the first half of the season, every time I have gone to a Johnson Central practice Coach Matney along with the players have been telling me that I need to get tight end Cody Parker catching footballs on the ball machine after practice.

Well today was the perfect opportunity to do so. Check out the hands or hand on Cody Parker.

[YOUTUBE="Johnson Central Golden Eagle Cody Parker on the Ball Machine"]EN0WPxBGKa0[/YOUTUBE]

Then coach Matney had the bright idea that I should also try it, same distance, same speed. But I got to use two hands.

[YOUTUBE="Derek Forrest on Ball Machine"]K8HvssX9Stc[/YOUTUBE]

- Rock
www.derekforrest.com
www.twitter.com/derekwymt
Awesome hands on this kid. Especially for a tight end.
Derek, you on the other hand are a little slow my friend, lol just kiddin man, 90% of people that would try that couldnt catch one comin out of there like that.:Thumbs:
We need to get him to come to Bell Co. LOL.. Just kidding JC fans.
Are they using this kid?
mrb5150 Wrote:Are they using this kid?

Nope. They hardly even pass the ball.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Nope. They hardly even pass the ball.

They will send him out at wideout every now and then. I have yet to see the kid not be wide open on any corner that has covered him this year. He is a freak athelete. He Is the best player central has in Baseball, and Basketball. And as this shows he is a great football player.
I had the opportunity to coach Cody in Little League. He is a special athlete.
Wow!!
Major skills. Get him the rock JC.
Can their QB throw the rock???
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Can their QB throw the rock???

I agree, I think Cody is 6'6" and can jump. Man, if JC could get him the ball that would really take the pressure off the running game. This would make this team difficult to defend. I agree, get him the rock and alot!