Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Verity7th @ Belfry7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Verity-40
Belfry-28 final
Congrats future cats
Played this game at the old high school field, hadn't been down there in years didn't know they made it the middle school. Finally got to see the new Belfrys new stadium, very nice!
I hear the 7th grade is a one kid team.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I hear the 7th grade is a one kid team.

the verity 7th grade.
There are several nice looking kids on the 7th an 8th that are going to be very good in the next few years. They have a great little back but hardly a one kid team, The player I'm sure your talking about is Quinton Baker. Ya might make a little side note with that name on it cause I got a feeling he is going to make alot of noise around here in the future. He gets some pretty good blocking up front makes some nice big holes. He is not going to be brought down by arm tackling that is quite obvious if you have seen him; which most of Raceland got to see him tonight dancing in the endzone about 4 times tonight at Putnam stadium. Verity 7th grade rolled to a 42-8 win, 8th grade won something like 22-14. The 7th is 6-0 8th is 4-2.