Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell JV 52 vs. Knox JV 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game started out close and tied at the half 16 all. But in the second half Bell just pulled away and were up 30 at 1 point. Bell has some really impressive young players not sure what class they are besides the RB's Collett and Polly as Soph's. The FB/LB looked like a good future player for Bell.

I was pleased at how hard the young panthers played they were just no match for Bell. We had a size advantage but Bell still took it to us. I am pretty sure this was our first loss on the JV season. Gist did not play but I am not sure if he would have made that big of a difference our Young backs ran hard.
Polly and Collett ran really hard against HC up here last week. Good to see them bounce back from 8 points and a loss to 52 points and a win.
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Polly and Collett ran really hard against HC up here last week. Good to see them bounce back from 8 points and a loss to 52 points and a win.

Bell must have really stepped up their game this week b/c they looked pretty good. I know a lot of the Bell faithful were pretty upset at the effort the young kids made I am sure their Coaches were too if I know them.

Had they beat HC earlier in the season?
I'm pretty sure they beat HC 28-20 at Bell with HC fumbling at the one on their last drive then came back the next monday and lost to HC 28-6. The series between the two is 1-1 with one more JV game remaining at Bell.
Bell really stepped it up they looked like a different ball club. I was proud to see them really play like Bell County.
Sounds like the young Bobcats may have woke up and played some Bell Co. football. Good job!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Sounds like the young Bobcats may have woke up and played some Bell Co. football. Good job!!!

I thinks so too.
Much better overall effort from the young bobcats. Seemed like last week at Harlan Co, they just laid down before the game even started. In order for the JV team to continue to improve this kind of effort needs to be given every game
yeah they just laid down an let Hc beat them .:booo:
Boo Boo bear Wrote:yeah they just laid down an let Hc beat them .:booo:

Little defensive are we? :eyeroll:
nope why would i just a jv game they don,t matter :eyeroll:
How many TD's did Collett have in this game. The kid is the real deal. 70% of the time he touches it in Varsity action he scores from 50 yards out! Very underrated player. He has also had a Kickoff return this year in Varsity as well.
Bell's SO RB Ryan Collett had 4 TD's in this game.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell's SO RB Ryan Collett had 4 TD's in this game.

Him and the Polly boy are 2 very good backs for the future. They were both impressive.