Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sara Hammonds "Decision"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rockcastle County's Sara Hammond will be making her choice on where she will go to college and play ball next season. UCONN, Louisville, And Western Kentucky are at the top of her list. Sara is making her decision tomorrow morning. I like to wish Sara good luck. We are proud of you know matter where you go.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rockcastle County's Sara Hammond will be making her choice on where she will go to college and play ball next season. UCONN, Louisville, And Western Kentucky are at the top of her list. Sara is making her decision tomorrow morning. I like to wish Sara good luck. We are proud of you know matter where you go.

Rock let us know when you find out
I really hopes she chooses UCONN!
I just hope she doesn't pick Louisville, purely from a UK fans point of view.

But I hope she makes the best decision for her, whether that be at Louisville, WKU, or UCONN.

Best of luck Sara!
I'm not sure how anyone could turn down an opportunity to play at one of the top programs in the nation(UCONN). It's a no brainer!
Good luck Sara! Wherever you go you will make the team better!
That has to be a hard decision picking between a school that has recruited you for a while now and the top program in the country. Best wishes for whatever decision you make. We here in Rockcastle County are proud of you.