Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville @ Paintsville 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Believe this will be a very good game.
Despite the records; Pineville 4-0 and Paintsville 2-3. This is an even match and with Homefield I'd lean to Paintsville, :ChairHit: cept I'm a Pineville fan so my heart wins on this. :biggrin:

Paintsville has been threw the ringer, no opponent has a lossing record (15-7 combined). Playing 3 higher class teams that were all ranked or mentioned for ranking (#7 4A Lawerence Co - #12 3A Magoffin Co - #5 2A Prestonsburg) and they are 2-0 in their own district already. Pineville opponents all have loosing records, and none have any ranking.

Pinevilles advantages may come with the fact they haven't been beat up, played one less game, and are senior laiden. Add the class 1A #1 rusher, and that Pineville is mentioned in all class 1A statistical catagories cept one ... yes their stats are "tweeked" by the poor opponents they have played.

Again I expect a very good game, likley to see both these teams make waves in the 1A playoffs later in the year. I feel that Paintsville will keep it close could win using the afore mentioned Homefield if its tight late, otherwise Pinveille wins a grind by 2 TDs

Pineville 35
Paintsville 21

Wish them both a good, clean and safe game. "GO LIONS"

PS - if anyone has a Paintsville internet raido link for the Broadcast please post or send me - thanks
Sorry ment to add a poll - new at this :HitWall:
Pineville has a very dangerous offense.

Pineville 42
Paintsville 28
Paintsville has some talent in the backfeld, but I believe Pineville will prove to be to much for them.

Pineville 32
Paintsville 12
Pineville by 14.
Pineville by 2 TDs
I'm gonna have to say Paintsville wins this one by a TD. The O-Line will once again have a field day not having to block 4-A monsters lol. But this should be a very good game.

btw KyFanaticus this is the website for Paintsvilles radio station that does the games im not sure if this is what you are looking for.
http://wklw.com/sports
Never in my wildest dreams would i think we'd be talking about Pineville Football, but this really looks to be a decent football team.. But im just not totally convinced their good enough to beat Paintsville.. Me being from BEll Co. i wish em all the best..

paintsville 28

pineville 14
Pineville by 7 or less
Should be a great game!! I think that Pineville can pull it off!

Pineville - 24

Paintsville - 21
paintsville by 7
Paintsville by 2 TDs
Pineville hasn't been tested this season. Thier opponent's combined record is 3-15. Paintsville's schedule has been a little tougher. Should be an interesting game.
pineville by 7 in a shoot out
Pineville is atleast 2 tds better than paintsville this year i say 27 to 13
Pineville by 16.
Does Pineville still have that really good kicker because that could very well be the deciding factor.
Pineville wins by 2 td's
Rankings are out - Pineville is ranked #9 in their first apperance in some years.
Not that it matters, but it does contiune the grind for Paintsville.
Pineville on a close one.
KyFanaticus Wrote:Rankings are out - Pineville is ranked #9 in their first apperance in some years.
Not that it matters, but it does contiune the grind for Paintsville.

Another thing not being mentioned is that these teams could very well see each other in the playoffs.
Oh they possiably will, #2 Hazard is in our district, figuring we come out of district as a 2 seed , we would host your district 3 seed, then if your #1 seed / be there again ...

They change the format so much I cant keep up with the hosts, if both Teams are Seeded 1 and win out to play again. Who would host ? Winner of Friday's game or is the even year odd year still in effect ? Odd Year odd district / region hosts then Paintsville would host as the even district? Or is there another system in place ?
Pineville by 21 could be a better game come playoff time?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Does Pineville still have that really good kicker because that could very well be the deciding factor.

The Merrick kid is gone. But the kicker they have now aint too shabby. With both teams having good kickers, this game could come down to field goal.

I'm goin with the Tigers 35-21
tehot05 Wrote:Never in my wildest dreams would i think we'd be talking about Pineville Football, but this really looks to be a decent football team.. But im just not totally convinced their good enough to beat Paintsville.. Me being from BEll Co. i wish em all the best..

paintsville 28

pineville 14

I couldn't have said it better myself. Just not enough faith as of yet on my behalf.
Paintsville 32
Pineville 20
Last years game was a good one too. So was the playoff battle a couple of years ago. This could turn into a nice little rivalry.