Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Night OF Champions PPV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE Championship:

Randy Orton wins Six Pack Elimination Challenge (New WWE Champion)

World Heavyweight Championship

Kane defeated The Undertaker (No Holds Bard)

United States Championship

Daniel Bryan defeated. The Miz (New U.S Champion)

Intercontinental Championship

Dolph Ziggler defeated Kofi Kingston

Tag Team Championships

Drew McIntrye & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes win Tag Team Turmoil.

Big Show defeated C.M. Punk

Divas Championship

Michelle McCool wins Unification Lumberjill Match (New Unified Divas Champion)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/matches/
Another disappointing PPV WWE has produced. At this point in time, I like TNA better. I do admit, I love Orton being champ.
I have no idea where they are headed as they start to prepare storylines for Wrestlemania
Orton the new champ baby wooooo!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:WWE Championship:

Randy Orton wins Six Pack Elimination Challenge (New WWE Champion)

World Heavyweight Championship

Kane defeated The Undertaker (No Holds Bard)

United States Championship

Daniel Bryan defeated. The Miz (New U.S Champion)

Intercontinental Championship

Dolph Ziggler defeated Kofi Kingston

Tag Team Championships

Drew McIntrye & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes win Tag Team Turmoil.

Big Show defeated C.M. Punk

Divas Championship

Michelle McCool wins Unification Lumberjill Match (New Unified Divas Champion)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/matches/

:zzz:
TNA is catching WWE.. Without wrestlemania I don't watch much WWE anymore... TNA has alot of the big name guys that helped build wwe into what it is today and IMO their helping to move TNA up the ladder. Hogan,Flair, Angle, Kevin Nash, Bishoff, Jimmy Hart plus TNA already has a good group they've developed. JMO
^ Agree.
bigmike065 Wrote:TNA is catching WWE.. Without wrestlemania I don't watch much WWE anymore... TNA has alot of the big name guys that helped build wwe into what it is today and IMO their helping to move TNA up the ladder. Hogan,Flair, Angle, Kevin Nash, Bishoff, Jimmy Hart plus TNA already has a good group they've developed. JMO

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
bigmike065 Wrote:TNA is catching WWE.. Without wrestlemania I don't watch much WWE anymore... TNA has alot of the big name guys that helped build wwe into what it is today and IMO their helping to move TNA up the ladder. Hogan,Flair, Angle, Kevin Nash, Bishoff, Jimmy Hart plus TNA already has a good group they've developed. JMO

TNA's wrestling is much better but there storys aren't as developed as WWE's. No matter how much I hate the storys WWE's produces, I can still buy into them. TNA's storyline has gotten much better over the last few months though. I Enjoy TNA more, better wrestling and they actually have good tag teams. I'd like to see the company grow to were all there events are live and stop having all there shows in Orlando and travel across the country. The better TNA gets, the more WWE will have to step it up and it's just better for wrestling overall. There still barely getting over 1's in there TV ratings, so it's going to be a while before WWE is challenged.
I've not really liked wrestling much since McMahon bought out WCW. I think he would have been better off if he had kept them separate and maybe let the champions of each organization wrestle each other once a year at Wrestlemania.
^Good Call.
Aslan Wrote:TNA's wrestling is much better but there storys aren't as developed as WWE's. No matter how much I hate the storys WWE's produces, I can still buy into them. TNA's storyline has gotten much better over the last few months though. I Enjoy TNA more, better wrestling and they actually have good tag teams. I'd like to see the company grow to were all there events are live and stop having all there shows in Orlando and travel across the country. The better TNA gets, the more WWE will have to step it up and it's just better for wrestling overall. There still barely getting over 1's in there TV ratings, so it's going to be a while before WWE is challenged.

I agree