Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. @ Magoffin Co. 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/predictions?
Magoffin Co.....Sadly Knott wont see a win this season.
Knott has no chance.
MVP2 Wrote:Magoffin Co.....Sadly Knott wont see a win this season.

Anybody who gets beat 66-0 by Shelby Valley this year WON'T be seeing a win this year!
Magoffin Co should have fun with this game!

Magoffin Co. - 63

Knott Co. Central - 7
MC by 28.
Magoffin in a running clock
MC big
Magoffin with a running clock!
How is a county school this big so bad at football?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:How is a county school this big so bad at football?

Numbers. KCC has only like 20-25 kids out at most.
MC with a running clock for sure.
McGoffin wins big
MC
Knott Co. only has 20-25 players? I thought they were going to have like 50 or 55 according to some posters on here. I hate that the kids have to endure such a season, but in honesty and fairness, nothing is going to change there until the people demand better and make some changes in the administration from the Central office down to the High School. There are some on here who want to blame the coach, or past coaches, even going back 10 years! LOL Persons who do that have little coffee pouring jobs at the central office and are so insecure that they are afraid that they will lose them. Little do they know, they are part of the problem and need to go along with the rest.
poor old knott bet they are ready for basketball season. MC wins
Just a question, but has Knott Co. scored in a game besides the PCC game?
Back ttt MC by 30+
Ballers Wrote:Just a question, but has Knott Co. scored in a game besides the PCC game?
Back ttt MC by 30+

They scored 12 against Lewis County in a 57 - 12 loss.
School Admin. Wrote:Knott Co. only has 20-25 players? I thought they were going to have like 50 or 55 according to some posters on here. I hate that the kids have to endure such a season, but in honesty and fairness, nothing is going to change there until the people demand better and make some changes in the administration from the Central office down to the High School. There are some on here who want to blame the coach, or past coaches, even going back 10 years! LOL Persons who do that have little coffee pouring jobs at the central office and are so insecure that they are afraid that they will lose them. Little do they know, they are part of the problem and need to go along with the rest.
You must have been a coach from KCC because you keep mentioning the same things over and over. Going back 10 years? Who would that be?
Benchwarmer Wrote:You must have been a coach from KCC because you keep mentioning the same things over and over. Going back 10 years? Who would that be?

Actually 11-12 years he was 2-18, but what did he expect with Harold and Drum as his closest advisors...LOL:yikes:
Tailback44 Wrote:Numbers. KCC has only like 20-25 kids out at most.

Captain Crook Wrote:Actually 11-12 years he was 2-18, but what did he expect with Harold and Drum as his closest advisors...LOL:yikes:

Harold and Drum? Well I guess someone has to take the blame...Guilty as charged!
I just heard that Magoffin County may have several starters out tomorrow night due to sickness and injury. So I don't know if this will change any outcome on the game. But I wish the best of luck to both teams!