Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor Co. vs. Jackson Co. 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins this game between two winless teams?
Well fortunately one of these teams will no longer be winless after Friday! I do believe that team is going to be Taylor Co.!

Taylor Co. - 21

Jackson Co. - 14
Taylor Co by 14.
I hate to say it, but Jackson Co, sadly, may not win a game this year!
Taylor 17-7
I think Coach Cotton and the Cardinals get there first win of the season
I'd Like To See Jackson Get A Win, But I Believe Taylor Takes It In A Close One
I'll go with Jackson Co. Taylor hasn't scored in 3 weeks!!!

Jackson 2 - Taylor -0
Jackson County!
TC
Tie 6-6
Is there any way to finish in a 0-0 tie? Seriously.
Taylor co. has a decent kicker so maybe than can move the ball downfield to get close to field goal range
TC has scored 6 points in the past 4 games and 25 points in 5 games thus far. The line is big, but very slow and get pushed back into the backfield or just have the defense go by them, especially around the ends. They have descent skill guys but the line is not blocking and the skill players are getting killed.
May have more turnovers or penalties than points in this game. This may be the only win TC has or JC has all season.
To my knowledge Taylor has also had some guys quit/get kicked off as well.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:To my knowledge Taylor has also had some guys quit/get kicked off as well.

I hope It wasn't there kicker, Cause that would throw some peoples theory on the final score out the window:biggrin:
Pigskinman53 Wrote:To my knowledge Taylor has also had some guys quit/get kicked off as well.
:Thumbs:
Some one has to win let's see heads Taylor tails Jackson:thatsfunn
Jackson also has a pretty good kicker. Kicked the first field goal in school history last friday (32 yds) and had plenty distance. Jackson is not a heavy penalized team.
As a SW follower, I always want to see former Warriors do well. So hopefully Coach Allin can help JC get a win this year. I assume he is still coaching there?
I would love to see JC get a win this season. This will be a great opportunity for them.
jackson 14-6
Who took away the records? I thought that was the whole point of the thread is because neither team has a win.
leecoukfan Wrote:Who took away the records? I thought that was the whole point of the thread is because neither team has a win.
I guess the powers that be think that records are not important. I personally think it adds to the thread if the records are shown in the title. Oh Well.....................:ChairHit:
Taylor Co.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I guess the powers that be think that records are not important. I personally think it adds to the thread if the records are shown in the title. Oh Well.....................:ChairHit:

Yes, Exactly!
Does Jackson County have to the longest losing streak in Kentucky? Is this the same coach who said he was going to show Jackson County how to play real football? Haha he's doing a great job at that.
cctiger Wrote:Does Jackson County have to the longest losing streak in Kentucky? Is this the same coach who said he was going to show Jackson County how to play real football? Haha he's doing a great job at that.

He has only been there 2 years, he is from Bell County.

They are far from the longest losing streak, Ft. Knox is at over 25 now.
Fort Know won a couple of games last year. Their streak is over...
Pages: 1 2